Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know if I'm going to make it

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
    A. If I administered the drugs necessary to quell her anxiety over this (read: horse tranquilizers), i'd have to go to jail. LOL

B. "The Kids". Haha. Good one. Now, picture this. Me. Me with camo hunting backpack. (So far, normal, eh?) Me with camo backback with Tinkerbell wings attached. Me with camo backpack with Tinkerbell wings attached AND my Mickey Ears Hat. This pic will be reality. Hannah will be wearing her Tink outfit at Magic Kingdom. I reckon she will not want to wear the wings all day. There is no easy way to carry them, short of wearing them. I will HAPPILY jump on that grenade. LOL

After picturing that - I need drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    After picturing that - I need drugs

I get that often. I can't figure out why.
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

it's not anxiety... it's excitement LOL but probably still requires drugs to keep me on an even keel

I will take pictures although now we have to come up with a way to fasten the wings onto the backpack.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

But, if you went now, you would likely just melt with all the heat and humidity, and by being PATIENT and waiting two plus months, you will avoid the worst of sunburn season, too.

Good things come to those who wait, but not necessarily to those who pester while waiting!
    I've Been Frosted

I still miss Disney World. I went in April and had a blast. My sister works there, so we got in the parks for free and got a discount on alot of items, which was quite nice. I feel like Disney never gets old, no matter what age you are...but maybe thats just me. My sister is absolutely sick of it and she cannot wait to come home. She doesn't hate Disney or anything, but she probably DOES NOT want to go back for awhile.

Have fun though! We went when it was dead and that made it all the more nicer Planning the trip to the parks probably makes them alot easier lol, my family never does that and we always wind up scrambling. Can't wait to see pics! OH and please check out the new Star Tours ride for me! It was closed when we went and of course I missed Star Wars weekend. I REALLY need to go during that! Me and my friends are planning a trip, hopefully for sometime next year...although that all depends on my money situation. I just recently went to Hershey and it was so much fun, but it just doesn't compare LOL.

I am OBSESSED WITH ALL THINGS DISNEY! So of course I am SO excited for you three!!!!! The resort is absolutely stunning! I seriously love Disneyland and Disneyworld... there really is no place like being there.... I LOVE IT!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    I am OBSESSED WITH ALL THINGS DISNEY! So of course I am SO excited for you three!!!!! The resort is absolutely stunning! I seriously love Disneyland and Disneyworld... there really is no place like being there.... I LOVE IT!
    Same here. Obsessed lol. This will be our 3rd trip in as many years. I love it there. Whenever I"m not there I pine away and wish I was there LOL.

A lot of people do NOT get it lol. They think I'm nuts

But how can you not fall in love with something like this (link below)? how can you watch something like that and not FEEL the magic. it makes me cry just to watch the video lol nevermind when I'm actually there. it's the most incredible place on earth

this is an incredible video. Before the fireworks every night they do a show "The Magic The memories And You". the backdrop for the projection? Cinderella's castle of course. incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGWnND034bA

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com