Thread: Yoda

Yoda

My what a pretty white boy you are Yoda. I'm glad you took the time out of your busy schedule to pose for us today. Cleaning counter tops and making biscuits is alot of work. Has Mommy or Daddy ever called you Stay-Puft? You, Pete, and Molly look so cute on the stairs. Be careful though, humans use them too and sometimes they don't see kitties until they're tumbling by! Happy COTD handsome!

Yoda

Hi Torrington cats, I am a South Windsor cat named Koko! So happy that the Humane Society found you three great friends for your family. I am an only child, but I wanted it that way, even when my Mom tried to bring a friend to live with me; the friend had to be returned to his former Mom. I didn't want him around.

Koko's Mom:

Glad to see that you had the compassion to take multiple cats and give them a great home. Odd that Yoda is deaf since he is not a blue eyed white kitty. Oh well, his friends are hearing for him, I guess. Yoda, happy COTD

Yoda

Hello Yoda,
    Name:  DSC00302.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  938.5 KB
    MY name is Coconut and I too am deaf, but that is what makes us special, isn't it? I was Cat of the Day on Dec.26, 2009. Congratulations and enjoy your day!
    Coconut Hayes

What a Terrifuic Trio you are Pete ^^ Molly ^^ and Yoda ^^.
    We LOVE that photo of you three on the stairs , all Happy Cats together, and in a home where you are all so loved and respected.

We just wish we could bring over Whiskas Temptations, and havea Big Party.

We aresending Our Special Found Cat Hotel Three Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ ^^ and Our Three Cats of the Day, Pete^^ Molly ^^
    and Yoda.^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yo Yoda!

I very seldom post anything here nowadays but your cheeky picture compelled me to chime in--never mind that you're deaf, you sound like an awesome kitty and your purrsonality just jumps from the page! Congratulations on your special day and I wish you and your family many many years together!
    CatFan

Good morning sweet Yoda, happy COTD to you
    I love your first picture, you look so gorgeous!!
    I'm glad your human gave a home to you, Pete and Molly as well, I can't imagine all the fun (and mischief ) you have together.

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you're having tons of treats today to celebrate

Love and kisses
    astrid

Yoda what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. I specially love that first one. What a cheeky pose that is!!! I hope you and your siblings are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoda- you are one of the most handsome boys I have ever seen.
    I am glad to see you are a true Jedi knight and play with your lasersword.
    You are part of a terrific team and being deaf does not block you from rescuing the universe- thanks for that

Hi Yoda! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your adorable furry sibs Pete and Molly as well! What a terrific threesome! I have to tell you Yoda, yours is one of the most exquisite kitty closeups I've ever laid eyes on! What a beauty you are, in body and spirit! Even your deafness can't keep you from living and loving life to its fullest!

As Barbara has said, you truly are one amazing Jedi Knight, out to rescue the universe, and keep your family safe, with your awesome laser sword and big heart! How lucky they are to have you in their life, keeping them safe and feeling loved, each and every day!

We give great thanks to your dear Mom and Dad for going the rescue route, welcoming into their home and hearts not just one, not two, but three most deserving felines! As your Mom says, you can't stop at just one!

Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! Hope you and Molly and Pete are all enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Yoda, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Yoda, and to dear Molly and Pete, too! Long and happy life to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yoda

What a beautiful kitty! I love his sweet face and pretty white fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Yoda!

Wait a minute...you LIKE to be vacuumed? Now - that is strange for a cat, as all of the cats I've known HATE the vacuum cleaner - lol!
    Anyway, Yoda - you are a very cute cat...so are your siblings!
    I hope that you had a wonderful Cat of the Day!