Thread: What Books Would You Like To See As A Movie?

What Books Would You Like To See As A Movie?

For me there are several books or book series I would love to see as a movie. One of my all time favorite series is The Dragon Riders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. Another series was one I read as a child called Secret of the Unicorn Queen. Another book Series I would like to see made into a movie is When The Wind Blows by James Patterson. So what would you like to see?

Most movies I have seen that came from a book, didn't do the book justice. The screenwriter adds her/his own stuff, or deletes things they don't think important.

Right now I'm really looking forward to The Help. Comes out in a couple of weeks. I read the book, and LOVE it

Plan to read it again. I have seen several of the movie trailers, and a bit on 20-20 the other night. Looks like they are sticking very close to the written word.

3. The Choice - Nicholas Sparks.

was the first book i read by him. the characters were all so adorable i couldnt get enough of them. i would very much like to see it as a movie

also wouldnt mind seeing To the Gates of Aion an a handful of other fanfiction turned into a movie.

I was really excited about The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud becoming a movie, it wasn't what I expected or wanted. The book was so much better!

Most books I love I would dread becoming a movie, as they rarely do the book justice. For example, they just announced that work on making a movie (or many) of Stephen King's Dark Tower series has been dropped. Now, some movies made from his books are great - The Shining, Carrie - but some of them are just dreadful.
    I've Been Frosted

None. I'd rather read the book and enjoy it that way. As Karen said, the movies barely do the books justice.

I am reading MERCY right now, and was just saying to my husband i think this would make a good movie, so yep would like to see this one on the big screen for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

8. While i enjoy reading,, i generally see the movies instead of reading the books so i dont know what im missing i guess.
    sometimes i see a movie though an i'll think it wasnt bad,, but i maybe would of liked it better as a book.