Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pssst: Catmobile kitties

Cowboy hats are optional!!! Spurs, I don't know about. We wouldn't want any one getting hurt.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Gosh, cowboys and cowgirls, cowboy/girl hats, spurs... Maybe we should invite some of our horsie friends too?!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

3. Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Lady Edwina: As usual you look fab. Question: Where can I get a hat like that one? I have a white bandana with baby blue flowers, do you think it'll match?

Thanks,
    Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    Dear Sophie,

I will let you wear that one. It will look very nice on you - rather bring out the lovely tans in your fur.

I have this one - a gift from my beloved Auntie Barbara!

In a sharing mood,

Edwina e/s

Lady Edwina, Mom says I should wear a purple one for the Ravens, since I watch those games with Mom & Dad. I said I had to ask you...am I ok in purple?

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Lady Edwina, Mom says I should wear a purple one for the Ravens, since I watch those games with Mom & Dad. I said I had to ask you...am I ok in purple?

Purrs, Pinot
    Oh Pinto! Purrple would be purrfect on you! It will make those hints of pink in your fur just pop!

But I am purrplexed...you watch birdies play games? Isn't it hard not to try and eat them?

Hungerly,

Edwina/es

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Oh Pinot! Purrple would be purrfect on you! It will make those hints of pink in your fur just pop!

But I am purrplexed...you watch birdies play games? Isn't it hard not to try and eat them?

Hungerly,

Edwina/es
    Edwina, honey, I don't go after birdie Ravens...that's a little ambitious even for me! There is this box with people on it that makes noise. It seems to make my purrents happy (but they yell, too) for me to be with them when they watch this. These people are called "Ravens" and they wear purple. I just go along with the program..... Thanks for the advice!!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Auntie Moff: Is there room for an orangie, elderly gentleman??? Since Meowmie can't go because of something called w-u-r-k, she would like to send me along and I'd love to go. Only thing is I don't have any "what you call" Western wear. Could I borrow a bandana too please?

Will my beloved Sparkler be attending??? I do hope so.

Dreamingly
    Merlin
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Dear Auntie Moff: Is there room for an orangie, elderly gentleman??? Since Meowmie can't go because of something called w-u-r-k, she would like to send me along and I'd love to go. Only thing is I don't have any "what you call" Western wear. Could I borrow a bandana too please?

Will my beloved Sparkler be attending??? I do hope so.

Dreamingly
    Merlin
    Mr. Merlin you for sure may come along!!! Yes, you may have a bandana and even a cowboy hat too if you want.

I'm sure if Sparkler hears you are coming she will try her best to be here too. She is so over the moon for you, I hear.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

To my darling Merlin, OF COURSE I am coming because I have been dreaming so much of being together with you again! And just think, you and I will be square-dancing together!

LOVE from your Sparkler!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Oh my sweet, sweet Sparkler. I want to join paws and square dance wiff you all night long. My Meowmie has a collection of C & W music so she's sending some CD's along wiff me, and she found some "chaps" for me to wear. I'm mean really, do cats wear chaps?

I have a GPS now and can meet you guys anywhere you ask. Meowmie can take me to the airport, she just needs to cash in some air miles for my flight. Let me know where to hook up with you.

Oh yes, and I got a new iphone so you can text me or call 604-555-PURR.

My dear Sparkler, I have something very special to give you so I hope you and I can find some private time together.

Your furrever,
    Merlin xoxo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Getting ready....
    See you guys soon!

Purrs,
    Sophie

astrid

Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, I got a call this morning from the local Jaguar dealer. Because of this horrible heat (it's 102 degrees in Trenton right now) the service crew is installing a new, state of the art air conditioning system to meet the need. They're also putting something with our water fountains so we can have ice with our drinks. Are they on top of things or what?

Pinot, when do you think we should plan to head out? Do you think maybe we should plan a stop at a mall so everyone can get new bandanas, cowboy/girl hats, and maybe upgrade their sunglasses?

Sophie, that bandana looks purrfect on you! Meowmie saw your picture and said how adorable you look in it!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Please make sure the Catmobile driver fits into the route a stop in Dublin, Ohio or the Columbus area late on or after August 7 to pick up the Pipers and Dancer after their performance at the Dublin Irish Festival. Since their performance will be held in the Ohio State stadium, the driver needs to be sure and take into account that the traffic will probably be very congested in the area.

The pipers and dancer are very busy getting ready for the Dublin Irish Festival, Aug. 5-7. (See http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...19#post2368319). They tell me that this will be excellent preparation for Angel's surprise Western party, because many of the same musical instruments are popular in both Irish and Western music! And Sparkler's Irish and Scottish dancing talents enable her to be a fine square-dancer. She can't wait for her beloved Merlin to "swing your partner!"
    Last edited by phesina; 07-23-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    Death thought about it.

Sophie, your bandanna is utterly ADORABLE on you!
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Sophie, that bandana looks purrfect on you! Meowmie saw your picture and said how adorable you look in it!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Sophie, your bandanna is utterly ADORABLE on you!
    Thank you!
    Purrs and kitty kisses for you
    Sophie
    astrid