Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pssst: Catmobile kitties

E-mail from Groucho and Inka:

We love Kansas!! The weather is great with loads of room to run around. Winnie saw the Catmobile coming and ran out to greet us. There was even a special delivery from the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe! It's so great to see the Kansas kitties again, there's so much to catch up on. All of the girl kitties look great in their new bandanas and we guys all have cowboy hats that match our sunglasses. Nelson is beyond excited with his new cell phone and sunglasses, now he knows that we all want him to be a part of the Catmobile crew.

Time to go for now. The girl kitties are helping to get the snacks ready for tonight's party. The speakers from the Catmobile are set up and we're tuning up our instruments for a jam session. You should have seen the looks on their faces when Winnie, Angel, and Chuck saw Ming's harp for the first time!

Auntie MoFF just told us that the horsies from the fort are on their way over with a surprise guest.

Purrs,
    Groucho and Inka
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
    I is at a party
    And you aren't, ha haa
    Auntie MoFF is taking wonderful care of us
    Lubz
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Garbled phone message from Merlin..... something about being adopted by Auntie MOFF????
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

And starting soon In Toronto Our National Exhibiton The Canadian National Exhabiton will soon be starting.
    There will be International Food Pavillons Rides
    and Tours of Tornto with Mall and Restaurant Visits.
    Come One Come All and have some Canadian Fun with The Found and Porch Cat Angels as Your Tour Guides!!!
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Garbled phone message from Merlin..... something about being adopted by Auntie MOFF????
    I wouldn't worry Slick. I think he is just star stuck from the old Wagon Train dvds I let them watch last night. We had a small thunderstorm move through so they watched a few of the shows that had square dancing in them. It distracted them from the storm.

They all went to the fort this morning while I finished up the decorations. Yes, there WAS shopping involved too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Sounds like after this.. some kind of special event to take place in Kansas???... we can all get ready for a road trip to CANADA!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

text...

Mom-thanks for getting the bandanas here so quick! Everyone loves them, especially the birthday girl! Winnie kept it all a secret, and so did Chels . Shopping - see ya!

Purrs, Pinot

....on Catberry Mobile....
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

The BBQ is going full tilt now. Angel was so surprised when the bagpipers played for her!!! There will be lots more musical surprises before the night is over, I'm sure.

Then there will be square dancing and line dancing under the full moon.

I fear I will have one spoiled girl on my hands now. I know I will have a very happy one.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

How are my cats fitting in? I haven't heard a word from them yet. I sure hope that Alani & Blaze are behaving themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    How are my cats fitting in? I haven't heard a word from them yet. I sure hope that Alani & Blaze are behaving themselves.
    They are as good as gold. I wish Chip would take lessons from them. They look so cute in their outfits. They seemed to really love the ride in the stagecoach earlier.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    They are as good as gold. I wish Chip would take lessons from them. They look so cute in their outfits. They seemed to really love the ride in the stagecoach earlier.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure they love all of the excitement that's going on.

I have a house full of these today:

NOTE TO PURRENTS: NO NIP WAS INVOLVED!!!

Angel will post a note when she wakes up.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

It looks like a good time was had by all! MoFF, thank you so very much for welcoming all of our wonderful kitties into your home! Angel must have been surprised when she found out all of this was for her.

Angel, I'm sending you lots of purrthday wishes and lovies. They'll be waiting for you when you wake up.

HAPPY PURRTHDAY, ANGEL!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi everyone!!! I can't really tell you what a wonderful birthday weekend this has been!!! The very best part has been seeing all my catmobile friends again and meeting the new members. (all the boys have gotten handsomer and the girl prettier since I last saw them)

It has been non-stop fun. The PT Kitty bagpipers and dancer wowed all the crowd. The rendition of Home on the Range had the crowd cheering. There has been talk of invinting them to come in June for our town's Good Ole Days celebration and performing.

Ming moved several to tears with his sweet selection he played on his Harp.

Before the Square dance, my human mom joined Groucho for a song. Have you ever heard Dueling banjo's played on a fiddle and a gutiar? That was something not to be missed, believe me. It was great.

Groucho also played for the Square dance and Nelson's square dance calls were spot on as human mom said. He also sang a few songs too. Such a voice.

Lots of fun was had at the dance. The moon was full and beautiful. Very romantic. My human mom even joined in for one line dance. She did pretty good considering she danced using her cane.

I certainly hope all the catmobile gang had a good time. I know I sure did and will never forget it. Chip and Chuck had such fun catching up with their Texas sibbies. And little Frankie just had the widest eyes. He was just it awe of it all. Even Grandma came out to the bbq and watch the bagpipers and the fun.

Wish you could all have been there because we had fun and you didn't.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Angel Rose
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Here's Bob's report:

We all have had the best time!

We musicians played "Home on the Range" as reported and then that famous Kansas song "Somewhere, Over the Rainbow.." which brought many a tear to kitties' eyes, reminding them of their beloved Angel friends. Ming moved everyone with his harp playing. Sparkler did her wonderful interpretive dances along with the music.

Everyone had such a fine time at the Fort! Traveler had a ball, first being part of a stagecoach team pulling a coach full of kitties around the Fort, and then pulling a buggy carrying Merlin and Sparkler around for a romantic ride.. and who was that riding in another buggy with Nelson?... was it a California Cutie?

The Fort horses showed off their newly-acquired skills as Football Mascots, as the musicians launched into the fight songs of the University of Michigan and then the University of Southern California. The horsies all pranced around in their blankets with the school logos on them and pompoms in school colors on their heads.

Then.. barbecue time.. such feasting!!!

The musicians played "Happy Birthday, Angel Rose" on their pipes, fiddles, whistles, guitars, drums, glockenspiel, harp, etc.. as a huge mouse-mousse cake with whipped creme frosting and colorful catnip sprinkles and TWO candles on top was wheeled in!.

Angel Rose blew out her candles, so she will get her wish! (whatever that might be).. She got the first slice, and then everyone else plowed into it.

Afterwards, everyone had a brief post-cake nap, and then it was square-dance time! Nelson called as the musicians all played, now in Country-Western mode. Merlin led his Sparkler out to start forming the first square. Kitties paired off and squared off, having such fun do-si-do-ing and allemand-lefting and swinging their partners...

At this point Nelson had a break as the line-dancing began. We didn't see him for a while then. Had he sneaked off with ... someone? ... perhaps a California Cutie?

Now we are coming home, to rest up before our next trip, to Canada!!!!.. Meowmie, please make sure our passports are in order.. and there's a Haggis Fest in mid-September on the U.S. East Coast..

We are so busy, busy, busy, ... but what fun, with such good friends!

Love from your Bobby and all your kids..
    Last edited by phesina; 08-15-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery