Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pssst: Catmobile kitties

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Text from Merlin:
    On our way to Kansas now and really looking forward to seeing Auntie MOFF and that gang. Having a great time with my love, Sparkler. Can she come home wiff me?
    Merlin
    Sparkler has been texting me that she is having the most wonderful time and does not want to part from her One True Love... and can he come home with her?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

text from Cassie:
    hi meowm
    may i has a CatBerry? Pinot has a really nice one!
    lubz,
    Cassie

We'll see, sweets. Maybe Santa Paws saw your text!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chelsea was rather indignant that anyone would think she would "let the cat of the bag".....
    If anyone can keep a secret, it's Chels....she still hasn't said anything about the last catmobile adventure...just sits and stares wistfully out the window....sheesh......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hi Purrents,
    We're getting closer to Kansas and so far everything has been wonderful! The PT Kitty Bagipie Quartet and Dancer did their best performance ever and the whole audience gave them a standing ovation. Then Nelson came out to sing his special Irish songs, girl kitties (not from the Catmobile) started throwing their collars to him on stage. They meowed so loud that he had a few curtain calls. All the fans mobbed the Quartet and Nelson so it was very hard for the Catmobile to head out.

When we finally settled in for the night we all got together and practiced for you-know-what. Ming, Franklin, Nelson, Pinot, Cassie, Sophie, Chels, and Sparkler disappeared for awhile. We were worried because we didn't know where they were but things worked out because they came back with lots of new music. So many new songs to learn!

Meowmie, I told my lovely Inka about the message from her Meowmie. Inka says she did tell her Meowmie about coming and she's afraid her Meowmie might be angry with her. Do you think you can talk to her Meowmie about all of this so it will be okay?

Well, it's time to go for dinner then another practice session tonight. Having a dynamite time

Purrs,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The yard was just mowed and is all ready any time the catmobile comes.
    Chip must sense something is up. He has been doing zoomies around the kitchen for half an hour. He even managed to turn the washing maching on some how!!! What am I going to do with that boy?

Luckily you know who, just thinks Chip is crazy!!! She's not wrong about that really!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

In Burlington on September 2-5 in Spencer Smith Park, there will be a Big Rib Fest with spare ribbers from all over Canada and the USA!!!
    SPARE RIBS!!!
    All You can eat , with so many great sauces or plain if you wish. It says NO PETS , but Our Angel Companions will get in in, no problem.

I know that My Rib Cat Moose and Prsicilla will be the Hosts.
    COME ONE , COME ALL AND LETS GET READY TO GOBBLE
    Last edited by catmandu; 08-11-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    In Burlington on September 2-5 in Spencer Smith Park, there will be a Big Rib Fest with spare ribbers from all over Canada and the USA!!!
    SPARE RIBS!!!
    All You can eat , with so many great sauces or plain if you wish. It says NO PETS , but Our Angel Companions will get in in, no problem.

I know that My Rib Cat Moose and Prsicilla will be the Hosts.
    COME ONE , COME ALL AND LETS GET READY TO GOBBLE
    Cassie would be delighted to go for a visit to the Found Cats! :-)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I called The Boys with this info, Gary, and they said they will definitely be there! Be warned, Ming is a big boy who eats a lot! Mac can put it away, also.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Winnie, just got a text from the catmobile. They will be here tomorrow. She can hardly wait. We have so much planned it will be a weekend long party anyway..

The Fort horsies have invited Traveler to share their digs at the Fort if he wants to bunk there. It would be a nice backup plan just in case it rains at night.

MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

text from Pinot...

MOM! Can't find any more purple bandanas and all the kitty girls want them. Can you please send some overnight c/o Winnie? If you can't find purple, maybe lavender? Having a blast! My sweetie Rocco is calling his Mom, too, to see if they can get some from Texas. Maybe you should talk to Auntie Helene, too. I know you'll come through! See you sometime!! Thanks Mom!!

Purrs,
    Pinot

...posted via Catberry Mobile
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Winnie just went running through the house like a loon waving her cell phone.

I finally pried it from her paws. It had a text. Seems the catmobile will be here in about an hour. We can hardly wait. There is rain moving in. They should be here well ahead of it. The rain should be out of here by morning.
    I'm sure they will all have fun catching up with each other tonight.

Oh, a package just came for Pinot. That's all Winnie would say. It came in care of her and she intends to keep it well hidden from you know who until she can give it to Pinot herself.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Catmobile has arrived!!! What excitement!!! Asked the kits to all contact you as soon as they can.

Frankie's eyes are as big as silver dollars!!! All the kits and the catmobile is quite a sight in itself.

You know who thinks they just happened to be in the neighborhood.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hi mom!
    We finally arrived at Ms. Moff's, everything's fine and exactly as planned, she had some treats and drinks for us. You know who doesn't have a clue at all, that is p-e-r-f-e-ct!!

Oh, and I met Frankie, he's so cute! I love him!

Chels and I got matching bandanas and a cool hat for Franklin and we bought a beautiful present for you know who. She's gonna teach me all about square dancing, I'm so excited!!!

Talk to you soon, bye
    Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

I believe we have a full moon tomorrow night. Nothing like square dancing under a full moon!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Text from Chels:
    "Love my new bandana - Sophie and I look fab!
    Tomorrow we are taking you-know-who shopping - please increase CC limit. BTW, Franklin is acting funny, especially around you-know-who..."

Text from Franklin:
    "Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"