Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my pit bull puppy :)

Nope, I live in Montana. There are a lot of pit bulls out there that look like her, I would take Karmella if I were able to.. she's a fun and loving girl!! We would love for you to volunteer with us if you were closer. Glad you got Honey spayed as well.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    Nope, I live in Montana. There are a lot of pit bulls out there that look like her, I would take Karmella if I were able to.. she's a fun and loving girl!! We would love for you to volunteer with us if you were closer. Glad you got Honey spayed as well.
    Montana! That's cool . I just thought it was weird that my dad said the dog looked just like her. He said she had pricked ears & was sitting in the snow & everything.

That's very ironic, lol. That picture was taken in February hence her sitting in the snow. I have more pics of her if you want to see them. They are mostly recent.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    That's very ironic, lol. That picture was taken in February hence her sitting in the snow. I have more pics of her if you want to see them. They are mostly recent.
    I would love to see more pics of her!!! & of any other pit bulls/bully breeds!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Honey was spayed the other day . I would never dream of breeding a pit bull. There are so many of them in shelters looking for a good home!
    -Melanie

Daisy, Maggie, Charlie, Teddy, Honey, Bear, Twinkie, Chester, Osiris, Vizzini, Genevieve, Dimitri, Charlotte, the chickens, Maya, Dragon, & Peaches

"Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -George Elliot