Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Majestic Mongkut and Regal Rama

Majestic Mongkut and Regal Rama

My dear and sweet Mongkut- of course an alliteration to go with you could just as well have been "Monkey Mongkut" but we didn't want to offend the Thai regal dynasty and the kings whose names you both wear.
    You are a wonderful guy and I can just hear you meowing for service, racing down the hall and see you sleeping on your brotherly pillow. Orion the Aby and Kiri of the streets of Mallorca say this is life as it should be and they promise to behave like you when they will be 15.
    We bow in front of your regal sceptre and wish you a purrfect long life. May your government be a mild one

Mongkut and Rama

You guys look just like my Koko did as a baby, 16 years ago. I'm so glad you both are still here for each other; I have a love for Siamese, having been owned by a Seal Point since 1995 myself. Believe me, I know about talking Siamese at 4am!

I hope you guys are around for many more years, and that you still get to spend it together.

Mongkut, my Siamese Coco could give you a run for your money in the talking department. He's become my alarm clock. You sure are a handsome one, aren't you? And certainly spry for 15 years old if you're still able to jump on your dad's back. You and Rama were as cute as can be as tiny kittens and you grew to be majestic and regal, just as the title of this thread says. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

From such Little Cats of the Future, you are now Big Majestic Cat Companions, and are such lively Little Cats who let their Guardians know just how much that they love thier people and thier Furr Ever Homes.

I miss my Siamese Six Pack so much.
    You are just purrfect , and you are such a Meezer DynamicDuo .

My Siamese Six Pack ofAngels is starting a Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Siamese Ctas ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of The Day ^^ ^^ Majestic Mongkut ^^ and Regal Rama ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My goodness look at those beautiful blue eyes!!!
    You have to tell me what's the secret of your youth, sweetie, because you certainly don't look 15 at all!!!

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you and Rama are enjoying and celebrating together

Happy COTD handsome Mongkut!!
    astrid

I am Mongkut. My brother Rama and I are from the same litter-and have never been apart since Our People brought us home fifteen years ago.

At first Our People couldn't tell us apart, but now we are different - I'm larger - but the main difference is our personality. I get what I want by singing incessantly. My People don't know if it is country or opera, but they don't seem to appreciate my high pitched voice. Rama gets what he wants by smothering Our People in "kisses." They aren't real pleased when he does this in the middle of the night when he wants them to get up and feed him-he isn't necessarily hungry, he just wants them to have to get up.

Sleeping, usually together with me using Rama for a pillow, is what we do best. Our favorite place to sit used to be the top of the computer monitor but then Our People got a new one - one of those thin ones and our favorite sleeping place is gone.

We do love to chase each other down the long hall and then down the steps to the den, sometimes playing "leap frog." Around 3:00 in the morning is our favorite time to race. Our People are not amused.

Rama's favorite pastime is to climb up our man People's back and sit on his shoulder as he moves around the house. Rama also listens for the opening of the door of the clothes dryer, sneaking to jump into the basket of warm, clean clothes before Our People see him. Sometimes I join him.

It's a lot of work, but I manage to keep all of them in line.
    Good day, Mongkut and Rama! You are most beautiful Siamese kitties! It sounds like your days (and nights) are very busy with musical performances, laundry inspections, running sprints, giving wake-up kisses and keeping your People apprised of the situation! I enjoyed meeting you very much today! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Mongkut and Rama!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Monkut what a handsome boy you are!!! Your bother, Rama is too.

How lucky your family is to have both of you. I bet things are never dull with you two around. I hope you are both being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! Mongkut's eyes are like Elizabeth Taylor eyes!!! Absolutely STUNNING!

Congrats on being Cats of the Day!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hello Mongkut, Wow, I am totally awed by your beautiful bue eyes,
    I am so glad you & Rama got to grow up together. You make a perfect pair.
    Congratulations on being our gorgeous CATS OF THE DAY. Hope you both
    enjoy a celebration of your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Magestic & Regal Mongkut and Rama

First of all, our Purr~ents agree me, Norman the King, Princes Felix & Baby-Rascal (indoor =^..^= royal rulers of The Palace) & stray =^..^= royals, Ebony & Ivory [rulers of the Palace Grounds] that you and Rama are gorgeous royal felines.

Cat~gratulations on being Cat(s) of the Day honorees, deservedly bestowed upon you, Magestic Mongkut -- and by automatic feline royal transference-- to Regal Rama! Party at your Palace and celebrate the honour...

Live long & prosper : loved, cherished, respected and protected which is the birthright of every pet (in the view of many, an entitlement of every creature of every species, not just the humans).

Our Purr~ents love the photo with you & Rama as wee kittens, sleeping in the Mocs, with you using Rama as your purr~sonal pillow!

KatMa wonders if POD COD DOD members would give serious consideration to her vegan youngest sister's question:

How does one decide which animal is to be loved and protected as one's pet and which animal deserves the fate of being farmed then slaughtered for one's food?
    Katma is an ovo-lacto vegetarian who hopes one day to join the exulted level of vegan.

From our Palace, located in the Notre-Dame-de-Grace borough of Montreal, Quebec, Canada -- lots of kittykisses and good Karma to all! From the =^..^= Royals who rule with gentle, soft, velvety paws

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi there Mongkut! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your dear brother Rama, too! What a stunning, regal, kingly pair you two make, simply magnificent; your family named you both most aptly! And holy mackrel, those sparkling turquoise eyes of yours take my breath away! As others have commented, I can hardly believe you kids are 15 years young! I do believe you've found the fountain of youth! How lucky your family has been these many years, being showered by kisses (you Rama), and serenaded by your sweet song (that would be you, Mongkut)! But, I'm sure you're Daddy wouldn't mind doing with a bit less back climbing...and your Mom a bit less buffalo herding at 3am! On second thought, probably not! Yes, it's a tough job, keeping the humans in line, but it's clear you two have yours firmly in the grasp of your precious paws! hehe
    Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, kids! Hope you're both being loved and spoiled rotten, treated to all your hearts desire!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Mongkut and Rama!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mongkut, You are beautiful and have lovely blue eyes as you no doubt know. I enjoyed reading about you and your brother. Congrats on being COTD!

You both were beautiful babies, and grew up to be so handsome!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congratulations to handsome blue-eyed Mongkut on being today's Cat of the Day!
    It is always nice to see a Meezer as Cat of the Day.
    I hope that Mongkut and Rama both got spoiled today.
    Meezers are special cats and as I'm sure you know:

Meezers are more fun,
    When you have more than one!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Mongkut!

What a lovely boy you are...you and your brother!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you!