Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter the last movie

Harry Potter the last movie

Have you seen it? What did you think of it? Doug surprised me last night by taking me. The theater was more packed then I am comfortable with but SHeena still had plenty of room to stretch out so all was good. I haven't read the last book so for me all of it was new and exciting with no expectations or desires for certain parts. I want to get the whole book set now and read them because I know they are way more detailed then the movies. Mine and Dougs favorite scene is when they were preparing the castle for battle. Dougs favorite quote was when Magonigal said "I always wanted to use that spell." I can't wait for it to come out on DVD to add to our collection. Doug and I are both movie nuts. lol

I tried to order the tickets 4 days in advance online, lo and behold, all the tickets for all 4 closest theaters were sold out. I still have not seen it. I am a big HP fan and I have grown up with it, reading almost every book and seeing all the movies. It is a little sad that it is all over.

Ah, but was it good?

I have to wait until all the movies come out on tv or on dvd. I still haven't seen the Half Blood prince or part one of this one yet.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Ah, but was it good?

I have to wait until all the movies come out on tv or on dvd. I still haven't seen the Half Blood prince or part one of this one yet.
    The Order of the Phoenix and the Half Blood Prince were both pretty bad.

I saw it yesterday, I really enjoyed it!!! Voldemort is so creepy LOL.
    so sad that it's the last one though. I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I ordered the first part on Netflix.. although I saw it in theatres last year I want to see it again and I will probably buy the last one when it comes out. Luckily they are playing it in 2 rooms, one 3D and one regular.. we went with regular I wouldn't mind seeing it in 3D though!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

The only one I ever saw was the Half Blood Prince. If that is one of less quality, the others should blow me away!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I haven't seen ANY of them........... Not my cup of tea. No pun - but I don't like tea either.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

It was awsome. We loved it. We want to go agian and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. We have all the movies. It is sad though that it is the last one.

I saw it and loved it!! I'm also sad that it's over. However, Rowling commented that she has released even more details in the books she is selling online. I don't have an ipad or ereader, so I wish she would release them paperback!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, have read the series several times and watches the movies even more.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I haven't seen ANY of them........... Not my cup of tea. No pun - but I don't like tea either.

Guess we have that in common...I have never watched any of them, I prefer reality or a great movie like they used to make...guess we're out of luck there. But I do love tea, especially Green and Chai teas, really like the Ginger tea too.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    I saw it and loved it!! I'm also sad that it's over. However, Rowling commented that she has released even more details in the books she is selling online. I don't have an ipad or ereader, so I wish she would release them paperback!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, have read the series several times and watches the movies even more.
    When Doug and I get our Kobo e Reader we are going to get the whole set. I have only read a couple of the books. I really want to read the last one. I also can't wait till the release a directors cut of the final movies. That always has a lot more scenes in it.

12. Im one of the rare few who didnt get into any of the Harry Potter stuff. the new video game looks knda intriguing to me to though.

No biggie if it's not your cup of tea. You either love Harry Potter or you don't and I want to get the whole series of books to read. But you seriously don't like tea? Not even iced tea? What is wrong with you? I like a good chai tea and love iced sun tea and Arizona green tea yummy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG, yes! One of my former co-workers pestered me 11 (!) years ago to start listening to the books on tape. There were only three out at the time. Boy did I ever get hooked. I saw Deathly Hallows II in 3D. I thought I was going to bawl like a baby when Harry experienced Snape's memories. Rickman stole the movie, IMO.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    But you seriously don't like tea? Not even iced tea? What is wrong with you? I like a good chai tea and love iced sun tea and Arizona green tea yummy!
    I seriously HATE tea - in any way, shape, or form! Hot or iced or in between - even the smell of it makes my stomach do flip-flops. Don't even try to hide it in a punch either - I can tell with just a tiny sip! ICK!!! I believe my aversion to it stems back to when I was just a kid, and my mother used to try to get me to drink it when I had an upset stomach and I could never keep it down.
    Yes - I am an oddity - since just about everyone I know of, likes tea. ICK-ICK-ICK!!!!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~