Thread: Sasha

Sasha

What a wonderfully handsome boy you were, Sasha! One can certainly understand why your human misses you so much. You were, indeed, a good companion and a faithful friend, also a trooper right to the end. You are most deserving of your title of COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sasha, your beauty really comes through the photos, such a deep color of black, with glossy coat, and bright eyes. I am glad you rescued him from the streets, and he gave you so many years of love and friendship. I liked seeing the 2 cats lounging together, so sweet! Robin

Blog Entries

Sasha

Awww,Sasha really was shiny and adorably spectacular! What a wonderful Cat Of The Day today! So glad you had some great moments together to remember always peace and love

Wonderful cat, wonderful story

Blessings on you and Sasha and Radka. I make up songs and sing to my cat, too. It's lovely, isn't it. I'd love to hear yours, if you'd be willing, and to share mine if you'd like.

Sasha, you are such a very beautiful cat with a great heart. And the picture of you cuddling with your pal Radka is so sweet! No wonder you are so greatly loved by your purrson.

She (he?) misses and grieves you so very much! When she sings her kitty songs to you, please purr some back to her from the Rainbow Bridge, to remind her that you and she are not really parted and will be together again for always, One Fine Day.

Rest in peace, beautiful Sasha.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sasha was a beautiful boy & sounds like he was a very special friend
    and loyal companion. He certainly deserves to be CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dearest Sasha, beautiful boy. I'm so very sorry you had to leave for the Bridge, sweetheart. My heart breaks for your Mommy, knowing how much she misses her best boy. As she says, you were not simply a pet, you were family. But what a wonderful earthly life you were blessed with, and now, with angel wings spread, your precious spirit graces the heavens above. You may be gone from this earth, Sasha, but your spirit lives on in your Mommy's heart, in countless heart tugging photos, and the countless, happy memories you made.

I got a bit teary, reading how your Mommy sings to you still. No doubt you hear her from the Bridge, and feel her love; a love that will tide you over until that happy day when you and she are together again.

I'm so glad your Mommy nominated you for Cat of the Day, Sasha, us giving the opportunity to learn what your Mommy and dear brother Radka have known these many years; just how special you are! You truly were the Cat of a Lifetime, and are so very deserving of being memorialized here today.
    To Sasha's Mommy...I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a very special, beautiful boy your Sasha was, and how blessed was he to have been loved by you.
    (((HUGS)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sasha

What a beautiful cat Sasha was and know that you miss him. We had a kitty named Sam that developed stomach cancer and passed away. We have his picture on our table along with our family pictures.

Sasha

What a great cat! Thank you for sharing Sasha's story with us.

Sasha you are now a Dear Angel Cat , and we know that you are enjoying the tour of Peru that our Angels are on now.
    They take side trips to Chile to lie on the beaches , and viist the historic sites of South America.

I know that Sasha visits Radka often and lets his Dear Friend know that thier friendship never goes away.

WE are sending Our Prayers to the Immortal Spirit of Sasha ^^ and a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Radka, Our Newest Friends ^^ and Ctas of the Day ^^ ^^ .
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sasha!

What a great cat you were - and I love the pic of you and Radka together!
    I hope that you are enjoying yourself in Kitty Heaven!