Thread: Sugar Bear

Sugar Bear

God Bless You for taking the effort to save this little ones life - all the pictures are soooo cute - and Sugar Bear needs to be DOTD

Oh Sugar bear, your family loves you very very much. happy DOTD to you sweet boy
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Sugarbear, what a sweetie you are! Good for your family for not giving up on you and now they're reaping the rewards! I too had a dog I was told may not live a year. (she had a bad heart) She lived to be five and was one of the greatest joys of my life! Congratulations Sugarbear on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you, your doggy siblings and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Robo Pug

Hi, I loved reading about this "Robo Pug" (awesome nickname!) and seeing all the photos? Does he have blue eyes? He sure is a sweetie! Best wishes from Ks, Robin

Thank god you came into Sugar Bears life. What a dog and what a great owner

Hi there Sugar Bear! A very happy Dog of the Day to you precious one, and to all of your precious Pug pals as well! I can't tell you how moved I was reading your Mommy's heart wrenching, heart warming tribute to her beautiful, brave little man! Your story, your photos, have me all teary (happy tears)!

God bless your wonderful family for never giving in, for never giving up; giving you every chance to prove the vets wrong! You truly are a miracle doggie, Sugar Bear, and I have no doubt that with your big heart and unbreakable spirit, with the unconditional love and devotion of your equally amazing family, you and they will know many, many more wonderful years together!!!

What a most deserving, extra special, inspirational Sunday honoree you are, Sugar Bear. It was an honor meeting you today, sweet baby boy, having the chance to pay tribute to one hero of a canine and his hero family! Wishing for you and your family, human and furry, a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more years of love and companionship!

Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Sugar Bear, and to all of your Pug sibs too! (And yep, that's a smile on your face!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sugar Bear

What a great treat seeing Sugar Bear and all his buds this a.m. He could not be more adorable and is the most perfect dog of the day. Rain stopped now We're gonna celebrate at the zoo! Seeing Sugar Bear and now the zoo Best Sun. EVER Thanks for sharing,big hugs and kisses to the little Bear Peace and love

Hello Sugar Bear, What a cute dog you are! Not only are you sweet but you are indeed special... and so are the humans who care for you. Most people would have given up on you. I am so glad you and your pug friends have a wonderful loving home. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Sugar Bear...What a handsome fellow you are. Thank God for the wonderful family that you have. Human and animal. You are so blessed Sugar Bear.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.

Linda in SC

Oh, what a beautiful doggie you are, Sugar Bear! You remind me of my Cerebellar Hypoplasia kitties, who also have no idea they're supposedly "disabled" and do whatever they want. And what a nice set of wheels you have, too!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Sugar Bear. I can tell you are DOTD every day with your family who love you so much.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Sugar Bear, I love your name sweetie. It fits you so well.
    Blessings on you & your wonderful family for giving you a chance to live a
    good life. I love your little Go Cart, looks pretty cool. Congratulations
    on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses. Enjoy your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Sugar Bear!

I'm glad that your pet parents didn't listen to that vet who said that you should be put down!
    Look how happy you are with the other pugs - lol!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you, Sugar Bear!