Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOOK what i found...UPDATE OWNERS FOUND...

LOOK what i found...UPDATE OWNERS FOUND...

yes this precious little thing was outside miaowing under my house, i knew there was a cat outside as nikki was running around like mad trying to get out, and had a basil brush tail.

I think it is a little girl and very well looked after, so she may just have wandered , i have contacted the SPCA and put two adverts online and will go around the neighbourhood soon to see if anyone has lost her.

She is really cute, a real love bug and NO NO NO i am not keeping her, i cannot afford any more cats,but i will find her home hopefully or find her a new one if that is not possible, how old do you think she is,? i have no idea on kittens ages, but she is a few months i am guessing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	found kitten july 2011.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	47409   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tabby kitten found 2011.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	47410  
    Last edited by carole; 07-15-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She's beautiful! What a darling kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pretty girl. Someone is missing her.

Hello Sweet One!

Carole, she knew what she was doing, meowing at YOUR home!

Make sure you tell her family about us here at PT!

yep i swear there is a bright neon light above my house that only lost kitties can see, and it says, come on in, best hotel in town. lol, i sure hope i can find her owners, i cannot keep her and i will have to surrender her to the SPCA, which worries me a little, please pray we find her owners and soon, i hate the thought of someone missing their baby, still if they are they hopefully will ring the SPCA or look online,she is such a love bug, purrs like crazy and love to come up to your face and head butt you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She's a beauty, and as you said, looks well-cared for. Have you called local vets, too? They might know who she belongs to, and she was certainly someone's beloved girl as she's such a loving kitty.
    I've Been Frosted

I am taking Ellie to vet tomorrow so will take kitten and get her checked ,see if she is micro-chipped find out age, sex for certain etc, i had call someone lost theirs a while back and is coming to see if she is theirs, but i doubt it she is too well taken care of, will keep her as long as i can, and then will have to re-home her if i cannot find the owners, please ,please pray i can find them, she is a sweetie, and i am already in love with her, i have temporarily named her nudgella, as she nudges you so much, just like my nikki really.

Gosh it is always tabbies that turn up at my house, this is my third tabby kitten, luckily i re-homed the other two .,was some years back now though.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    I am taking Ellie to vet tomorrow so will take kitten and get her checked ,see if she is micro-chipped find out age, sex for certain etc, i had call someone lost theirs a while back and is coming to see if she is theirs, but i doubt it she is too well taken care of, will keep her as long as i can, and then will have to re-home her if i cannot find the owners, please ,please pray i can find them, she is a sweetie, and i am already in love with her, i have temporarily named her nudgella, as she nudges you so much, just like my nikki really.

Gosh it is always tabbies that turn up at my house, this is my third tabby kitten, luckily i re-homed the other two .,was some years back now though.
    Oh I love nudgers.

She sure is cute. I hope that you'll be able to find her owners or rehome her to a wonderful loving home. Good luck.

Oh my heart is breaking already in to little pieces even thinking about parting with her,she is awesome, you call her and she runs up to you and touches her nose on your nose,and then i plonked her on my lap and she just purred and curled up and went sleep whilst tears are streaming down my face just thinking about giving her up.

I can do it , if i find her real owners, as surely she must be missed, such a love bug .

I had a phone call from a guy looking for his kitten, but he came and said it was not his, but he said he would be keen to take her if i cannot find the owners, my reservation here is she will be a shop cat, he owns a landscape business, had one for ten years, but the last one just ran away, and she is only a kitten, if a fully grown cat, maybe, i don't know, then i get another reply from someone who lives like 2 hours away, hoping it is their lost cat, but from the description i don't think so.

I would keep her in a heartbeat, i just cannot afford to, i am struggling with my three at times, and with Ellie having her major surgery, and who knows what is around the corner .

However i will not be just giving her away to anyone, believe me, last time i had a tabby we called bub,some of you will remember, some people thought that he was theirs, but were not 100 per cent sure, they wanted to take him, i felt i had no choice but to let them adopt them, and i am sure he was fine, but i always felt not quite right about it, and it has haunted me even now, i am not going to do that again ,she is very special i can tell , just with the little time i have spent with her.

I don't like having to keep her in the laundry but there is no where else, i go and visit her regularly and give her love and food etc, good we girl used her litter box and did a big wee and poop,she has a nice little tent cat bed with blankets, but is a bit cold in there compared with the rest of the house,but i am sure she will be fine, she just misses company that i can tell for sure.

Oh dear i don't know why these things are sent to me to deal with,i have much trouble dealing with situations like this,i will just have to do my best for her,that you can be assured of.
    Furangels only lent.

Awwwww, she's so cute! I hope her owner turns up and is a good person who is desperately missing her and looking for her.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are praying as well that there is someone who misses that itte Doll of a Cat, and wants her back bady. She ooks a bit too well groomed to be a Stray, and we are hoping that you have a Kitty and Family reunion very soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She is just too cute and I can easily see why you fell in love with her. I'm hoping she just got lost and wasn't abandoned to fend for herself. Those nudgies and headbumpies are the best. Would you give that little sweetie some lovies for me? And if you get the chance, let us know what the vet says?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Oh my heart is breaking already in to little pieces even thinking about parting with her,she is awesome, you call her and she runs up to you and touches her nose on your nose,and then i plonked her on my lap and she just purred and curled up and went sleep whilst tears are streaming down my face just thinking about giving her up.

I can do it , if i find her real owners, as surely she must be missed, such a love bug .

I had a phone call from a guy looking for his kitten, but he came and said it was not his, but he said he would be keen to take her if i cannot find the owners, my reservation here is she will be a shop cat, he owns a landscape business, had one for ten years, but the last one just ran away, and she is only a kitten, if a fully grown cat, maybe, i don't know, then i get another reply from someone who lives like 2 hours away, hoping it is their lost cat, but from the description i don't think so.

I would keep her in a heartbeat, i just cannot afford to, i am struggling with my three at times, and with Ellie having her major surgery, and who knows what is around the corner .

However i will not be just giving her away to anyone, believe me, last time i had a tabby we called bub,some of you will remember, some people thought that he was theirs, but were not 100 per cent sure, they wanted to take him, i felt i had no choice but to let them adopt them, and i am sure he was fine, but i always felt not quite right about it, and it has haunted me even now, i am not going to do that again ,she is very special i can tell , just with the little time i have spent with her.

I don't like having to keep her in the laundry but there is no where else, i go and visit her regularly and give her love and food etc, good we girl used her litter box and did a big wee and poop,she has a nice little tent cat bed with blankets, but is a bit cold in there compared with the rest of the house,but i am sure she will be fine, she just misses company that i can tell for sure.

Oh dear i don't know why these things are sent to me to deal with,i have much trouble dealing with situations like this,i will just have to do my best for her,that you can be assured of.
    Maybe you should ask them for a complete description of their cat including any habits and distinguishing marks. You don't want to just hand her over to anyone. I am so skeptical of people any more. She sounds like a love bug!

Don't worry i will indeed not be handing her over just to anyone, i felt pressured last time,but i will not be this time, she is too special, and i am already finding this difficult to cope with ,because i want to keep her so much, but i simply can't and it is killing me,I am so worried i cannot find her a home, and i will need to get the SPCA to take her, and that worries me as well.

I want to find the best home ever,apart from my own, because she so deserves it, she has such a beautiful purrsonality, she would make anyone fall in love with her instantly.
    Furangels only lent.