Thread: Darling Axel!

Darling Axel!

Hi there Axel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a handsome, adorable little Ferret fellow you, Axel! Your YouTube video, "The World's Cutest Illegal Creature," is simply the best! No wonder your dear human loves you so; you're absolutely adorable! I had no idea that Ferrets were illegal in CA! I do hope that gets rectified soon so that you can finally claim legal status! And in the meantime, I hope your young lady will be able to keep you as she and other Ferret lovers continue the good fight! I'll definitely be checking out the link your Mommy provided, and will pass it along! But back to you! You're such a cutie pie, Axel, and your family so very lucky to have a joyful, gentle, people loving best furkid in you!
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your sweet self, and your heartwarming story with us all, Axel! You truly are special, and so very deserving of the title, Pet of the Day! Enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweet boy, and all the best to you and your Mom in your fight to become legal!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Axel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Axel what a chaming fellow you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I loved reading about you. You sound like one very happy youngster. I hope you are enjoying your very special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Axel

Oh yeah Axel is a great little ferret alright! I can't believe they aren't legal either Wonder who the genius was that decided to make that wierd law Axel is the most excellent pet of the day!! Peace and love

You're so cute Axel! Congrats on being POTD! I hope they change those laws!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

to all of you from axel and i

axel isvery proud to have u all as fans ! if ud like to support legalization in another way you can visit www.indiegogo.com/Jake-Jasper-A-Ferret-Tale to help them make a movie showing how wonderful ferrets are! there arent alot of positive images of ferrets in the media so this could really help the movie is about a boy whos mother dies and his fuzzy ferret friend becomes his only companion right now they are trying to make money to have more animals in the movie and animal ranglers because there is a scene when jake and jasper run away into the woods! anything helps even just passing this link along so plz check it out! axel and i r iching to see this movie made