Thread: Kitty Krew update Comments Added to pics

Kitty Krew update Comments Added to pics

The SpunkMeister is a lot of work, but he is a great kitty companion. He is my heart kitty and the pic below is one reason why. He is an awesome cat ambassador to new kitties. He's baiting Bob because Bob seems interested. This is the first I've noticed that Bob has taken an interest in the other kitties. Spunky was twitching the tail to see what Bob would do., Bob didn't quite take the plunge but it's a start. And Spunky's given him room.

This is Spunky on the top level of the cat tree by the door. It's a comfortable tree. I also play with them when they are in a tree and here he is a bit feisty.

This is the first tree I bought. I'm putting thicker carpet on it, but all the kitties like this tree. Spunky wraps himself around that post while I tease him with a feather wand. This pose is typical of the energy he displays.

Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 07-13-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sam is next to the computer here. He doesn't like the camera and it's hard to get a good pic of him. To keep him from laying on my stuff or knocking it to the floor, I have a cat bed on the computer table.

Sam in the cat bed. He recently had his 8th gotcha day on June 19th and I forgot to post.

Jane on my original cat tree when it was still in the kitchen.

This is Jane on the new cat tree in the kitchen. She loves to hang off of furniture like that.
    This is a typical pose for her.

Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 07-13-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a fine-looking Krew!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We love that shot where Your Owesome Orange is dining and Your Great Gray is taking it easy on his stand
    And where your Terrific Tabby is asking if Your Orangie kniws that that is his tail
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    We love that shot where Your Owesome Orange is dining and Your Great Gray is taking it easy on his stand
    And where your Terrific Tabby is asking if Your Orangie kniws that that is his tail
    Me too! I don't want my cats to see that yours have a window seat for their dining pleasure. That is pretty awesome.

The krew looks great! Ha...Ha...I didn't notice the tail thing until you posted this. Too funny.

They all look like they're getting along. So are the foster furkids now keepers?

Thank you for pointing that out, Gary! They are funny about their tails, aren't they?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Yeah, that didn't last long, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    They all look like they're getting along. So are the foster furkids now keepers?
    Anne

Jane is more interested in the Birds in the morning that in the cat food. I had thought about putting a bird feeder out there, but that money went to the two rescues.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Me too! I don't want my cats to see that yours have a window seat for their dining pleasure. That is pretty awesome.

The krew looks great! Ha...Ha...I didn't notice the tail thing until you posted this. Too funny.
    Anne

Aweee yes a Very Stunning with Beauty Kitty Krew.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>