Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunning LAYLA!!!!

Stunning LAYLA!!!!

It's one of our very own pups today!!! So happy to see your face pretty girl, I know how much you mean to your mommy, pretty girl. Have fun being the most deserving dog of the day. (I am sure you are the dog of the day every day at your house! ) Tell your mommy to give you some treats for me. Love you Layla!!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG! Its Layla, Congrats!! You would be getting lots of treats soon, right? Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!

Well, look who it is!!! It's our very own Layla!!! What a treat to open up my browser and see your beautiful face there. Congrats to you sweet girl for being our very special dog of the day. I hope you have a wonderful day, Layla!

Hi Layla....You are a beauyiful baby. You do look like a wolf but you are so pretty!!!!! I would love to have. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you.

Linda in SC

Oh Layla, you are a BEAUTIFUL girl. Having grown up with German Shepherds I know what it's like to have such a sweet dog be misjudged by their breed. I wish I could give you lots of hugs and kisses. A very happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Woo-hoo!!! It's PT's very own Layla in the spotlight today. I sure hope that Mom realizes just how special an honor this is, and showers you with extra treats and maybe some new toys too (which of course I know that you will share with Jake)!

Have a wonderful day, Pretty Girl, and congrats on winning the honor of being today's DOTD.

p.s. - Keep right on protecting your homestead by acting fierce, and don't let on to strangers that you really are a marshmallow!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What an extra special treat for us today to see our beautiful Layla smiling out from the Dog of the Day page. You sure are one of the prettiest dogs I have seen. And don't worry about people being afraid of you pretty girl, all the right people will see your real gentleness. *kisses and hugs* to you, sweet Layla, on being our Dog of the Day.

Stunning Layla

Wow, what a beautiful girl! I love your colors Layla. You are just the prettiest. It's very hard being a Shepherd and try to let everyone know just how sweet you are but I am particularly partial to Shepherds and know that they are the most loyal companions one could hope for. Seems you have a great family and they know how special you are. Stay sweet my gorgeous girl!

Congrats on being DOTD Layla. What a beautiful dog you are. I love your colour, so different from most Shepherds crosses. Hope you get extra treats on your big day.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Layla!!!
    Wow! One of our very own is today's very special and MOST deserving honorees! I can just imagine how excited and proud your Mommy is today, seeing your gorgeous self up on the screen! Like your Mommy, I too can't understand how anyone could fear a pup as beautiful as you! My Cody (a Husky x GSD) was often described as wolf-like too, but like you, she was a mush at heart! I'm so happy you were chosen for today's honors, Layla! You're the best, and your Mom so very lucky to have a best friend, loyal protector and soul mate in you!
    Enjoy your big day, sweetheart! Hope you're spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Layla!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Layla, What a pretty girl you are. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a very long life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Layla, I knew who you were from the first look at the picture.
    You are an amazingly beautiful pup & I love seeing your pictures anytime.
    But today is your special day as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. I
    hope your mom will give you extra hugs & a kiss from me today sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It is our own Layla! Three cheers for Layla! Hello, beautiful girl and happy Dog of the Day to you! I would like to reach right through my monitor to pet you. I agree with loveofallhorses-- So happy to see you! Happy Dog of the Day and hugs to you and Jake

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you everyone!!! Layla says "WOOF"
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to one of our very own! I've always thought Layla was a gorgeous dog she has a very unique look. Enjoy your special day sweet Layla!