Thread: Cody!!!

Cody!!!

Be still my heart! You're so handsome Cody! One of my favorite breeds! Sounds like you're a very good dog.
    Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cody, you are so handsome! I am so happy you have a good home now.

Oh Cody, what a big, handsome fellow you are! And it sounds like you don't just slide by on your good looks but have a personality to match. Good for you Cody. You are definitely deserving of calling this Sunday your own very special Coday. Congratulations big boy.

Hi there Cody! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Personality, stunning good looks, smarts and a heart of gold! You're the perfect pup package, Cody! What an amazing, most deserving Dog of the Day to you are, Cody! Bless you (and your wonderful family) for your selflessness, dedicating a good part of your life to pet therapy, bringing priceless comfort, and endless smiles to those in need of a little bit of unconditional love! And how lucky you and your fellow Pyr brothers are, to have found your way to such a responsible, caring, compassionate forever family! It boggles my mind to think that you could ever be considered someones "trash!" But your former um, family's loss is your forever family's great gain. As your Mom (or Dad) has said, they have been blessed with a treasure, a *gem* in you!!!
    Enjoy your extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud people and precious Pyr bros!!! Hope you're all spoiled rotten today (just like every day) Big hugs and lots of love and kisses to you and all of your sibbies, precious Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh cody, you are a big beautiful boy! i would love to give you hugs and kisses. I"m so glad you were adopted. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Cody,

Wow, a treasure for sure. What a handsome pup you are, and a
    smart one too. Another great reason to check out Breed Rescue groups
    when looking for your favorite breed to add to your family. I am so glad
    your family found you sweetie & happy that you are going to make many
    people happy with your visits. Congratulations on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you Cody.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cody

It was so great to see a Great Pyr as dog of the day! We have a female named Kc who is now 9 years old and slowing down some if that is possible with a pyr and they are the gentlest giants around.
    Cody is a handsome guy and well trained too Enjoy your dotd Cody!

One of my most favorite breeds too! I let out a pretty loud gasp when I saw your photo! What a handsome, handsome boy you are Cody! You sound like the perfect therapy dog who helps others forget their suffering, even if it's for a short time. You're irresistable. Hugs to your human for rescuing you (I Love the way she put it) and taking such good care of you. And a gazillion hugs around your soft furry neck!

I've been Boooo'd!