Thread: Jayda!

Jayda!

Wow---what a beautful girl you are...so are your adopted sibs. You three pictured together is a perfect family portrait - lol!
    It is such a pleasure to read about pet owners who loved their pets and do the necessary research! Kudos to you all!
    May all of the family dogs have DOTD everyday!

Jayda....What a beauty you are. And the rest of your family. I love
    the way you all cuddle together. I would love to have a greyhound.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.

Linda in SC

Oh Jayda, what a pretty girl you are. how great is your Dad to adopt you and give you such a wonderful life with lots of room to run around, and siblings to boot! Happy dotd to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Jayda! Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! (Your bio. states boy but your Dad says girl, so I'm going with that! lol) What a gorgeous Italian Grey girl you are Jayda, your siblings too! That shot of you all snuggling together is beyond precious, and yes, the perfect family portrait! But it's the ones of you with your proud Daddy that totally stole my heart! (You sure can jump! hehe) God bless him for giving such a wonderful, most deserving pup a happy life; you surely hit the jackpot when it comes to loving, responsible forever homes! I don't know who has it better, you all or your parents! Regardless, you all are so very blessed to have one another! What a wonderful family! Enjoy your much deserved, big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I wish for you and your little bro Max, your proud parents, and all of your furry sibs, a very happy, extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash! Hope you get a ride in the SUV and a trip to the dog park...and a nap! hehe Much love, hugs and smoochies to you precious Jayda, and to all of your beautiful siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Jayda

Okay, Jayda is adorable beyond belief and stole my heart right away I also learned a lot about Italian greyhounds and I want one!! Jayda is SO beautiful and a perfect Dog of the day Have a great day ,peace and love

Jayda, Hello to you and your friends! ALL of you are just adorable and so sweet looking. I enjoyed reading about you and your buddies. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Jayda

At The Palace in Montreal, Canada the Pussycats voted and this is the result of that vote:

Norman The King:
    - Jayda = gorgeous
    Prince Felix:
    - Jayda = athletic
    Prince Baby-Rascal:
    - Jayda = dynamic

Outdoor Princes (strays our KatMa feeds, loves and cares for)

Ebony, Emperor of the Property
    - Jayda, come be our pal & watchdog!
    Ivory, Interloper Prince of the Property
    - Jaida, I agree with Ebony.

The Humans who love and cherish us,
    KatMa & Paw-Paw
    agree that you, Jayda, greatly deserve the honour of Dog of The Day.

The other dogs in the photo with you are adorable; we're seriously impressed with your PawPaw's attention, keeping you fit as a fiddle!

Live long & prosper with your doggie siblings: loved, cherished, well cared for by your humans. This is what every pet deserves.

mucho purrs & kittykisses from all the Kitties of The Palace and The Palace Grounds
    plus lots of kisses from our Purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hello Jayda,

Oh, what a pretty girl you are. It's a pleasre to meet you and all
    of your fur sibs too. I enjoyed seeing the puppy piles pictures. I am so
    glad to know that you have such good folks who love and care for you.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jayda, you are a very pretty girl, and I LOVE the picture of you snuggling with your fursiblings. So sweet. I have a friend with whippets that snuggle a lot, I didn't know that was a sight hound trait. So congratulations, beautiful Jayda on being named Dog of the Day. And thanks for teaching me a little more about sight hounds, what a pretty ambassador you are.

When I clicked the mouse and saw a beautiful photo of brown eyes, ears and cuddling, it took my breath away! Wow O Wow! Jayda! Jayda! Jayda! How adorable and precious you are! And you jump really high too! Your fursibs are precious too. I love your diva attitude! I'd love to get in the middle of all that soft cuddling. it must feel like heaven. Thank you Jayda's human for the great pictures and sharing your love of Jayda and her family with us!

I've been Boooo'd!

JAYDA is the QUEEN of her domain. I LOVE all the pics of her. What a great little dog