Thread: Fantastic Phoebe!

Fantastic Phoebe!

What a beautiful face to see when one wakes up - lol!
    I can tell that you are truly loved, Phoebe!
    Enjoy your COTD status - may everday be totally awesome!

What a beautiful Little Lady you are Phantastic Phoebe , a quite Dear Little Cat with that blend of so many colors and that plush Fur Coat to pet.

We wish that you could come and visit us Phoebe . we are having a Chinese Take Out Dinner for two tonight, with Beef and Vegetables, and Pork Sui Me!!!
    We would be glad to set up a plate for you.

We Found Cats are so happy to meet you and are sending a Beautiful Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Phantastic Phoebe ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Phoebe, you are soo pretty. My Tigris was a mix between Siberian and Abyssinian and he had a lot from his Siberian mom who looked just like you. I had no idea it was a breed thing that he played the piano as well (contemporary cluster style ) but we all know the Russians know so much about classical music
    Have a wonderful day of celebration, little girl

Blog Entries

Phoebe

So glad Phoebe has you so well trained as a pet! She is so lovely Peace and love,excellent Cat of the day

Blog Entries

Gorgeous Phoebe

What a pretty girl you are. Your family is very lucky. I am curious about the hypo-allergenic part. Is it the Siberian breed? Do you not have dander or shed? In any case, that is great for people with allergies. I have a Phoebe too, and she looks alot like you, but is orange striped. You look like a lot of fun to be around. Happy COTD!

Blog Entries

Fabulous Phoebe

Dear Phoebe,

You are so beautiful that I, Norman the King and the Princes: Felix, Baby-Rascal and outdoor strays, Ebony & Ivory would love you to visit our Palace in Montreal, Canada.

Catgratulations on being chosen Cat of The Day. You deserve the honour and are an excellent representative of all Felines be they domestic, feral, big or small.

Live long, precious Phoebe -- well cared for and greatly loved by your humans. This is what is owed to every Pet by the human(s) who adopt them.

As our KatMa states:
    ~ Life without Cats is not a life at all! ~
    ~ De vivre sans chats n'est pas une vie du tout! ~ ©Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Many kittykisses & nose twinkies from all of us at The Palace in Montreal, Canada.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Phoebe, You are beautiful and look like a kitten in the first photo. I enjoyed reading about you and am happy to know that you have a great home and are loved. Congrats on being COTD!

Phoebe what a lovely girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face today. It must be wonderful to know you in purrson. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am glad your people can enjoy having a kitty because you do not stimulate their allergic reaction . . . never heard of that, but if it works, kudos to you precious Pheobe! Have a delightful COTD celebration with all those that hold you so dear, sweet girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Phoebe, precious baby girl. Your sweet face could melt the
    hardest heart. You remind me so much of a little girl I had named Baby Kitty.
    I am so glad your family worked out the allergy thing so you can enjoy your
    people as much as they enjoy you, Congratulations & best wishes on your
    special day as our sweetest CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi precious Phoebe! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You truly are stunning, Phoebe, from the tips of your dainty ears to the tip of your thick, plush tail! Forest kitties are noted for being among the most beautiful in kittydom, and you're living proof of that, Phoebe! Better still, you're just as beautiful in heart as you are in body! What a perfect fit you are for your family, and they for you! Not only because you're allergy free (bonus points), but more importantly, because you love your people as much as they love you!
    What a wonderful to end my day, meeting you sweet baby girl, and having the opportunity to honor you for the very special girl that you are! Hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, reveling in your much deserved day in the spotlight, being pampered and loved to pieces!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Phoebe!
    P.S...That shot of you all snuggled up in your blankie is a heart melter!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Phoebe

She is such a beautiful kitty! I love that sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Yet another Jersey COTD!! That has the Clan beaming and bursting with pride!!! And such a beauty!! HAPPY COTD!!! From all the Campbell Clan: Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, and Ralph Timothy
    Nine is Fine!!