Thread: Calling all GLEEKS. favorite performances?

Hybrid View

Calling all GLEEKS. favorite performances?

So I'm officially a Gleek lol. I'm a late bloomer. I just got into the show this season. I honestly don't know how I didn't start watching this show earlier. Singing? Dancing? a modern day GREASE (sorta lol). It's so me. So anyway... I'm in LOVE with Glee and I know there are some others here who are too.

What are your favorite glee performances?

I love "Blame it on the Alcohol"

YouTube - ‪Glee - Blame It On The Alcohol Official Music Video‬‏

I also love "should have put a ring on it" Kurt's performance is awesome LOL I LOVE KURT. I love this whole episode and especially the football teams performance of this song too lol

YouTube - ‪GLEE, Kurt - Single Ladies (Fanvid)‬‏

Kurt is definitely my favorite character. I love the hair sweep he does :rofl1:

Ok... SHARE

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

So many good ones but here's one of my favorites. I also loved "New York"...I'll see if I can pull it up and post.

(Click the x on the ad to skip it)
    http://www.up-video.com/videos/39149...rformance.html

So what did everyone think of last night's show? I have mixed emotions about it ... kinda wish they had said something more about how he died ... just for the character's arc ...
    I've Been Frosted

I didn't like Santana's performance. I think my favorite was Artie & Sam, and then Rachel. I'm kind of surprised that's the order I liked them.
    I truly feel sorry for everyone's loss - no matter the circumstance around his death. It is tragic, no matter how he died. There are people surviving who loved and miss him, and who are grieving.

Also- the part where his "mom" says, "How does a parent go on" made me tear up.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018