Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New time, and new station for radio!

New time, and new station for radio!

So this week recording was an adventure, as I ended up hosting at the last minute! So you can hear my voice online on Sunday 11AM to 2 PM www.w4cy.com

And on Saturday, we will be on in the evening in the Boston area, 8-9 p.m. on AM 1510, which is supposed to reach all of New England, so do let me know, any New Englanders, if you can actually hear the show - it is called All Paw Pet Talk Radio - Sunday evening, as the producer would like to know if the station reaches everywhere it claims to!
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, now we don't know whether the show will air on Saturday evening 8-9 or Sunday evening 8-9, so let me know if you hear it! But the Sunday afternoon show, he said I will be on for more than an hour, so if you ever wondered what my voice sounds like, here's your chance!
    I've Been Frosted

Well, last night 1510 played college football, so hopefully tonight they will play the show!
    I've Been Frosted

So what time will it be on over here?

Edit* I can hear it right now, they just had a break and now Michael is on with "Pets teach us so much"

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

The internet version (the link I posted) should start one hour from now, Randi!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, I'll be sure to listen!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Karen, you're ON now!

Thanks, I just got back, so I missed it. What did you think of the show, any critiques or good things? Just curious!
    I've Been Frosted

I thought you did very well, you made the right pauses, also. Was it supposed to last for an hour? I waited until after the break, but someone else came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I thought you did very well, you made the right pauses, also. Was it supposed to last for an hour? I waited until after the break, but someone else came on.
    Yes that portion that I was the host for last just one hour. I also am a contributor on two other hosts' segments, so I don't know which they played!
    I've Been Frosted

So any New Englanders, besides the online shows, this Sunday - today - the show is supposed to air from 8-9 PM on AM station 1510. They claim it can be heard in MA, CT, RI, and even NH, so if anyone gets a chance to listen and can let me know how the reception is where you are.
    I've Been Frosted

Will you be on this sunday also, Karen? I wonder if you will talk about Fister this time.

It's every week, and I am never sure what they will play, so did you hear any of it today, Randi?
    I've Been Frosted

I only heard little snippets, so don't know what to say, and if it was Fister's day. I'm glad I have the audio file, though. Thanks!

I would like to download a podcast if they have any.