Thread: Snowflake

Snowflake

So it was love that made you give up the free roaming life? I tell you that's an experience many a straying Tom (or Dick or Harry) made Of course we will never know whether it was love of your kitty girlfriend who must have been very impressed by you when you chased that nasty pitbull out of his own garden or whether it was love of the foodbowl.
    Anyway we are very glad that you decided to move in because we would never have seen such a handsome dark brown Snowflake.
    Have a wonderful day, don't play too rough and have a little celebration.
    Congratulations

Snowflake, you remind me so much of my RB Bubba! Enjoy your extra special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Snowflake , you sound just like Tubster Panther , Tubby Two , and Ebony Beau Tubster who realized that being at the Found Cat Hotel was a lot better than being outdoors looking for food, and being lonely.

And they always have the back yard to run and play in, with the Porch Ctas , and there are so many places to run and hide, under all that foliage where Cats can have food trays , so they can picnic , and cold water with ice cubes to keep it cold.

Tubster Panther ^^ Tubby Two ^^, Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebony Tubbette^^ are sending a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Elegant Ebony Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Snowflake what gorgeous ebony fellow you are!!!

My 3 ebony boys (chester, chuck, and chip) are thrilled to see one of their 'cousins' enjoying the spotlight today. We loved seeing your pictures and reading about you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Snowflake! I have to admit you remind me of Tubster Panther and MoFF's blackie guys You are beautiful! I hope you have a very happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Snowflake

Snowflake is a heartbreaker alright. Loved seeing and reading about him,spectacular cat of the day!!! Peace and love

Hi Snowflake! I see your snowflakes/flurries! You are a sweet guy!

Hi Snowflake! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Snowflake! I just loved reading how you came to be named, of your hidden snowflakes, hehe. I admit, I was wondering how you got your name!
    As your person says, looking at your sleek, healthy, hunky-handsome self it's hard to image you ever being a street kitty; you have "life of luxury" written all over your face! And boy, did you ever wander into the good life the day you discovered that kitty door! Good food, fresh water, a live in girl friend and a loving human...it doesn't get any more serendipitously perfect than that! What a lucky boy, almost as lucky as your family!
    Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Snowflake, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Hugs and cuddles to you, precious Snowflake!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Snowflake,

Must admit I did wonder about your name. My cat Joey has a few
    white hairs sprinkled around his fur too. I loved reading your Bio today and
    the part about finding the kitty door & all that was inside, made me smile.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as CAT OF THE DAY.Enjoy your
    special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Snowflake

What a handsome kitty! I love your little white specks -- so unusual. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.

Smart Snowflake!

Snowflake - I'm so glad that you were smart enough to go inside the house that is now your home - lol!
    may each day be COTD for you!