Thread: Gorgeous Gypsy

Gorgeous Gypsy

Gypsy what a wonderful face to greet me this morning. Love at first sight.
    And then there is your story- we are so glad you were rescued from mean people and taken in by your loving family.
    I think I would understand most of your talking with tail and rolling on the floor as Kiri here does that too. Her brother Orion greets Blue as he is a blue Abyssinian
    Have a wonderful day over there at the other side of the bay

Gypsy, there is no other cat that can compare w/a Calico. You have all the colors of the goddess in your beautiful fur. Enjoy your day as COTD, beautiful one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gypsy you really are a beauty! What a face, and those eyes peering out - just lovely!

Congratulations on your COTD honors, honey, you deserve all the extra attention I know you'll receive today from your loving family. Have a SUPER DAY!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Gypsy

I love when a calico ends up with a split face like you did; how cute are you? Calicoes are the cutest gals ever. So glad you were saved and brought into a very loving home; take care, hope you guys are together for a long time to come. Happy COTD

Gypsy! You remind me so much of my beautiful Giz! Your markings and personalities even sound so much alike so I know you have to be a real hoot! I see the same beauty in you that I see in her and I can see that same amusement in those eyes. What a joy you are to your Cat Mom! HAPPY COTD To YOU!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gypsy!

Wow - I am amazed by your lovely face, Gypsy! And the fact that my late 15year-old tortie was named Gypsy as well, due to her riotous colors!
    I'm so glad that you are now in a loving home! And you live not far from me - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Gypsy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	47322   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy and crunch.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	47323  

Like Joseoh and his techni colored Dream Coat, Gypsy , you are a Dream Cat with a Tecni Colored Fur Coat.
    There is every color there giving you the look of a walking breathing work of art.

We are so glad that you got away from these mean people, and have found a place in the sun, and have a Dear Dear Friend Blue to share your life with.
    You are SO COOL!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Gypsy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW compltete with tambourines to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Goergeous Gypsy ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful girl you are sweet Gypsy Happy Cat of the Day

Blog Entries

Gypsy

Just shaking my head in stunned disbelief at how awsome Gypsy is. She certainly scored the right family and I wish I had a poster of her Have a great day peace and love

Gypsy, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a soft, beautiful coat you have! I love that you talk with your tail How wonderful that you and Blue have a caring forever home! Please have your people give both of you some petting and a hug from me today. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Gypsy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gypsy you are indeed one very gorgeous girl!!!

What a treat it must be to see your sweet face in person every day. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there Stunning With Beauty Gypsy.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a beautiful girl you are sweet Gypsy your colors, your eyes, your fur... wow!

How nice to know you were rescued from mean people, thank God you have now a home of your own where you are loved and treasured as you deserve

I hope you and your little sis Blue are having fun together, celebrating this special day

Happy COTD Gypsy!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Hello Gypsy, Wow, gorgeous is right. Your beautiful colors are
    amazing & those green eyes are stunning. I am so glad you were taken
    from mean people & now live with those who love & care for you.
    Congratulations pretty girl, on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Gypsy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous girl you are, Gypsy...Your nickname must be "The Face!" How aptly you were named, "Gypsy-Picasso," for you truly are a stunning work of art, and as beautiful inside as out! And your glorious, long, flowing coat, those sparkling green eyes, are just as spectacular as your beautiful face! I don't know how anyone could mistreat a defenseless kitten, a mere 5 weeks old! But thankfully you found your way out of there and into the care of rescue, and finally, into the loving arms of a human who will love and cherish you for the exquisite, loving creature that you are...all the days of your life!
    I'm so glad your family nominated you, so that we might have the chance to meet you, and learn all about your happy life, and just how much you mean to your family! You truly are deserving of being honored here today, sweetheart!
    Hope you and sister Blue are both enjoying a very special day, being loved and spoiled to bits! Please have your Mom (or Dad) give you both a big hug and a kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~