Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Songs stuck in your head

This music from a new Infiniti commercial on TV. My feet cannot stay still whenever I hear this melody. Not so much stuck in my head,but stuck in my feet.

http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCom...cial-2013.aspx
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What an odd concept for a commercial, I had never watched/seen that one before! I just imagine the snarls in traffic if any of those cars change lanes or cross paths - certainly does not inspire me to buy a car!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    This music from a new Infiniti commercial on TV. My feet cannot stay still whenever I hear this melody. Not so much stuck in my head,but stuck in my feet.

http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCom...cial-2013.aspx
    Hi Lizbud,
    I've seen this commercial 80-gazillion times but never noticed the music before your post. Forget the car -- I want that music! Thanks for posting!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    There's this song by Pink and Nate Reuss from fun. -- "Just Give Me a Reason" that I heard on the radio earlier today. So that's my ear-worm right now. I really like fun. and I am getting to like Pink better with her newer songs. She reminds me of Alanis Morrisette in a way.
    It's on the radio right now! LOVE this song! Every time I hear it, I like it more.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

With no small kids around, this one is a complete mystery - - - "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

Today is Flag Day and I heard "Stars and Stripes Forever" on the radio. Now it's stuck in my head but with the church camp lyrics: "Be kind to your web-footed friend..." Brain, can I please hear the instrumental version - preferably beginning at the trio, where the piccolo part starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx9v-E0WBNg
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-14-2013 at 11:37 PM.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    For the past few days, the song playing non stop in my mind is "Run For the Roses" by Dan Fogelberg - it's for the foals that will grow to take the triple crown:

"Born in the valley and raised in the trees
    Of western Kentucky on wobbling knees,
    With Mama beside you to help you along
    You'll soon be grownig up strong.

And it's run for the roses as fast as you can
    The day is delivered the moment's at hand
    It's the chance of a lifetime in a lifetime of chance
    It's your time to join in the dance."
    This is an old message - but I LOVE this song. I adore Dan Fogleberg. I was so sad when he passed away.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Right now, "Bright, bright sunshiny day" - because it is!
    I've Been Frosted

"If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OOOOOh, that's a good one, Donna! Now I've got it going in my head too.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Imagine dragons - on top of the world. My bestie made me listen to it the other day and I cannot get it out of my head lol. Soooooo catchy .

And pompeii - Bastille ....love love love it.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    This is an old message - but I LOVE this song. I adore Dan Fogleberg. I was so sad when he passed away.
    I definitely agree with you, I too felt sad when he passed away. There's a lot of music we'll never get to hear. "Run For the Roses" is one of my all time favorites. My son worked with horses for a few years and taught therapeutic horseback riding to physically and developmentally disabled children. This is a very special song for both of us. But I'm sorry for getting some of the words wrong. Please excuse me while I get into that CD.

"Blurred Lines" - Robin Thicke

14. Know whats annoying... having a song stuck in your head as youre trying to sleep!

i made the mistake of listening to dis before i went to bed:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

"Baby, You Can Drive My Car" and I have no ida why it's there! I can't even tell you the last time I heard it playing anywhere!
    I've Been Frosted