Thread: King Charlie

King Charlie

Wow Charlie, you are for sure the king of the house- a wonderful plush king in a most elegant grey coat. Like so many cats you came as a philosophical teacher to your family and we are very glad that after a rough start you found such a purrfect home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

What a Great Happy Cat you are Charlie , a Cat that anyone on What a marvellous coat Pet Talk would love to have as a companion Cat, a dear friend to love and cherish for years and years.

Yet again weare honoring a dear Senior Kittyzen , a noble Cat who has gone wherever he pleased, and pleased wherever he has gone.

WE are sending a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Big Pal ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day CharismaticCharlie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat for me to see you wonderful pictures today. I do hope you are being properly spoiled on your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Charlie, what a face! What a coat! Your purrson loves you very much, Charlie, and you surely deserve it.

Many congratulations on your honour today. In one of your photos you look as though you have a little conical party hat on. I hope you are partying hard today.

Congratulations Charlie!

Blog Entries

Charlie

Charlie you are the bestyouride the finest Harley As a matter of fact,I think your pretty gnarly The second i met you I knew that we were friends. Now I'm so old I have to wear depends (ha-ha) Perfect cat of the day!! Hurray Charlie peace and love

You're a handsome boy Charlie! It seems your life didn't start out too well but now you have a wonderful home! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Charming Charlie!

What a charming story! I'm so glad thay you are in your loving forever home!
    And your face - I love how cute and round it is! And you have a wonderful plush coat too! You really are a charming kitty - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Charlie!

Hello Charlie, I am very pleased to meet you and read your story.
    You are a very handsome fellow. I love your pretty grey fur. I'm sure your
    kitty mom didn't leave you on purpose. It's a hard life for momma kitties who
    live outside. It's good to know you have a great home now with someone
    who loves you to bits. Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day Charlie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

All hail King Charles, Cat of the Day! And what an extra special and most deserving honoree you are, Charlie! Not only are you irresistibly handsome, your heart is pure gold.

This was a tragic moment but we still had Charlie,and I believe he survived the cold and the abandonment to show us all that life is delicate and you only have one chance at it. There is no other way I could have got that message so strong and meaningful without him.

What a wise and beautiful best friend, teacher and soul mate you are to your human, sweetheart! You exemplify, embody, all that we animal lovers cherish most in our beloved furkids. And I have no doubt that it was more than mere serendipity that brought you and your person together. How blessed your person is, dear Charlie, to have you in her life. You were truly heaven sent, an earthly angel in a furry coat (and a beautiful coat at that!).

Much love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Charlie! I hope you and your dear person are enjoying a very special day, with many more happy years of shared love to come!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable

Charlie you are so adorable and have the sweetest little face! I loved reading about you today.

Charming Charlie from Calgary!

Good evening, Charlie -- although I feel like I should address you as King Charles! I absolutely loved seeing your pictures-- especially the last one! and meeting you today. I agree with what tatsxxx11 wrote- how blessed your person is to have you in her life, and that you're an earthly angel with a sweet face and a beautiful furry coat ! MORE hugs, snuggles and kisses to you from me, precious Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charlie

He is such a beautiful kitty! What gorgeous grey fur, and wonderful topaz eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.