Thread: Lo-Lo-Lola!!!

Lo-Lo-Lola!!!

Dearest Lola,
    I know some people - of course all outside this website- who would say that you are a spoiled brat but for us of course you are a purrfect Pet Talk kitty. You know the arts of de-materializing and materializing very well and just like Orion and Kiri you know that a sandwich without cat hair lacks an essential aromatic ingredient.
    Your purrents bow to your very wishes- and that's what a Cat of the Day deserves. Congratulations!!!!

Then again there is a song whatever Lola wants Lola gets, so it perhaps is not suprising that your Dear Cat Companion Lola is a bit on the demanding side.
    But we people are not shy on asking for things , so why not Our Cats?

You are such a Beautiful Lady Cat Lola,you are worth every thing that you ask for , and more!!!
    Is that a diiferent Cat in the bottom photo?

We Found Cats love You Lola ^^ and are sending the Kinks song Lola to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Lovely Lola ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lola sure is one beautiful heather grey tabby...Just like our PT's Bean and Pinot It sounds like you have a great life and you make your humans very happy Congrats on being our cat of the day!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    Lola sure is one beautiful heather grey tabby...Just like our PT's Bean and Pinot It sounds like you have a great life and you make your humans very happy Congrats on being our cat of the day!!
    That's what I was thinking! Lola needs to be a purr-manent part of PT's Grey Tabby Group! I love the second picture of you, Lola, with the big smile on your face. And, like Catmandu, I thought of that song from "Damn Yankees"! Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets! I would be delighted to accommodate your every need and want today, beautiful Lola! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful you are, lo-la Lola!

Lola

"Her name is Lola, she is a showgirl"...I'll just bet you ARE quite a show off; performing all those disappearing tricks; keep them on their toes all right! Happy COTD.

Lola! Hello! So nice to meet you - I have one just like you at home!

I'll just bet your antics keep you parents on their toes; you should post some more of them here, we'd love to read them!

Anyway, I just know you'll have a wonderful celebration for your special day - congratulations! You're a beautiful girl and the expression on the last photo is pure Princess!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Lola what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a big happy smile I see on your sweet picture. You should smile often I think. Looks like you have a purrfect home and family. Work it for all you can' sweetheart.

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praisess Lola your such a Adorable Princess.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lovely Lola!

Wow Lola - what a start in your forever home - lol!
    You are a mischievious and loving kitty...and you sort of resemble my Dust Bunny here, who is very shy around strangers, eve though she will be 8 years old in another month...
    Anyway - enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	47307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny on coffee table.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	665.9 KB 
ID:	47308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny stretching.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	47309  

Blog Entries

Lola

Lola is such a pretty little angel Sounds like a wonderful companion and a perfectly beautiful Cat of the Day!! HURRRAY Lola Peace and love

Hi Lola! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, being as demanding and diva-ish as you please, spoiled to the max!
    What a gorgeous grey Tabby girl you are, Lola (love your apple round face and HUGE saucer eyes), and so packed with purrsonality, a heart of gold! How lucky your Mommy is to have you as her dedicated kitchen assistant and work motivator; best buddy and bed warmer when Daddy's away! A Mom, a family, couldn't hope for a more perfect furkid than you, sweetheart! You're one of a kind, and your family so lucky to you in their lives, bringing them endless smiles, laughs and love! As you say, and rightfully so, you make their life complete!
    And with a nod to all of those awesome "Lola" songs...I hope you "get" whatever you "want", showgirl Lola!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day, lovely Lola! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~