Thread: Feisty Alex!

Feisty Alex!

Hi there, pretty girl! You look like a fun girl to be around, even if you are feisty! I hope you get to do all your favorite things today, sweetheart. Congratulations on being the most deserving beautiful cat of the day! Hugs and kisses across the miles, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a sweet Little Lady you are Alex, and we know that in the years to come that you will become a Lap Cat, and a more sociable Cat.

You have such a dear sweet little face , and are such a furry Dynmao, like my Kitten Trio who never walk when they can run.
    What a ball of love and fun you will be in the years of your Cat Hood.

Our Awesome Angels Army are sending our Best Prayers for Our Dear New Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Angelic Alex^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Alisa reminds me of my girl kitty, Piqua. She also absolutely hated being picked up, and would not sit on my lap. She loved to be admired, petted, played with, as long as we didn't try to pick her up. Strictly on her terms. As you can imagine, taking her to the vet was a real project, but fortunately she was always very healthy! She mellowed out some in later years, but the real shocker was when I had rotator cuff surgery. She was about 10 then. When I was sitting in the living room in a semi-conscious state from the drugs, she and our other cat jumped up on the chair arms, and she sat on my lap. She also slept on the bed on the cushion I had along my side so I would't roll over on that shoulder. She would never get closer than a few inches beyond arm length before then, in bed. A few times during the night I would wake up to find her looking in my face, or even touching me with her paw. As I recuperated more, she withdrew some, but she was always a little friendlier than she had been. She would sleep on a pillow up by my head at night, and sometimes I would wake up to find her looking in my face a couple inches away. And that's the way it continued until she died at age 15. She loved us, and we loved her, but that was just the way she was.

Alex what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I bet you never let things get boring at your home now do you? Enjoy your special day to the fullest. Maybe you will get an extra yummy treat.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Alex

Alex is a babe and what's not to love? What a sweetheart and perfect Cat of the day have a great weekend peace and love

Alluring Alex!

hat a pretty girl you are, Alex! (And you are a domestic shorthair of white and tabby markings)...
    I'm glad that you rule the roost...however, I wonder why Hudson has to be kenneled? He isn't violent with the other kitties, is he?
    Anyway - I hope that everyday is COTD for you, Alex!

Hi Alex, you cutie pie, you!!! I'm a little late in congratulating you on your BIG day in the spotlight, but I'm sure your Mommy would agree, you're deserving each and EVERY day!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Alex, in looks and in heart (even you haven't yet taken to that "holding thing!") Who knows, maybe you're just playing coy; leaving your humans wanting for more, making your people want it "that badly" before you give in! But in the meantime, it's clear that they love you JUST the way you are, unconditionally...just as it should be! Besides, what's not to love? You're precious!
    Hope you and all of your furry bros, including the dreaded Hudson (I know...brothers can be such pests, lol), enjoyed a very special, fun and love filled day!
    Much love (but no worries, no hugs) to you, precious Alex, our very special and most deserving honoree!!! Thanks for the big smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~