your sickness and needs. It makes me
    happy to know that there are people out
    there who would put themselves out
    for a sick and needy kitty. I know that
    you have repaid the love and devotion
    over and over again.
    All the best to you and your family.
    Trixie, Bailey, and Ruby

Titou, now you have become what you are intended to be: a black beauty full of love and confidence. I wish you lots of treats headbumpies and nosekissies for your special day!

Titou, you really are a little bundle. You found some very special people to take care of you. I believe they were meant to find you and it is great that you show them your appreciation. As was said earlier, there are many a person who would have given up on you, but you proved to be stong willed, and now you are beatuiful, well fed and happy. God bless you and your people.

Dear guaridan of Titou, you are a shining example of how the kind, selfless acts of just one human being can make a difference in the lives of the homeless, injured and wanting. Thanks to your efforts, your devotion and your compassion, the world is a more beautiful place, graced with presence of this beautiful, gentle, loving kitty!

Titou, thanks for not giving up on us humans! There in the comfort, warmth and safety of your loving forever home, you have blossomed into the trusting, friendly, loyal kitty you always knew you were!! Congratulations to you beautiful Titou! Our Sunday Cat of the Day always has an extra special tale to tell! And you Titou, are most deserving of our coveted Sunday Cat of the Day honors!! Hugs, kisses, headbonkers and wishes for a very wonderful day of celebration, dear Titou! Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Titou! I'm so happy that your loving family found you and nursed you back to health! You surely have turned into a beauty now. Enjoy your special day with lots of cuddles and treats!

Headbumpies and nosescritchies from
    Fister and his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It's really great that there are people who will take care of sick cats. There are too many non-cat owners and not a few cat owners who think pets are "disposable". TiTou is such a beautiful black COTD!

She does look very content, and pretty. You're right, miserable and desperate stray kitties do come arouind to be wonderful companions. Good luck.

What a BEEEE-utifil little bundle. I know she feels just as blessed as you do.

I was at PetSmart yesterday and someone who could be her sister was there, waiting patiently for adoption. Someone had dumped her, too. I'm so glad this little one has a home with you and Bandit.

Thank you for being there and ready when God put her in your care!

Christine
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

Good Morning TiTou what a beauty you are, just beautiful. We are all so grateful to your Guardian for taking the time to care for you and love you and nurse you to good health. It is a nice feeling to know that another poor neglected animal has been saved even if it is one at a time. I'm so happy that she decided to adopt you into her family and now you belong to a family of your own and are much loved. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful TiTou our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Quelle belle petite chatte ! Quelle belle vie ! What a happy ending for all. The world is a better place when people have compassion and care about all its creatures.

Sweet Titou, you have a wonderful Guardian!

Aren't the success stories heartwarming??? As said by many already, Titou, you are a precious, beautiful girl, and your Guardian wins our warmest paw applause for your care and love... Each one of our furrfamily was a "rescue" of one type or another...some requiring more TLC and $$$ than others. Little ones like Titou give back so much more than they are given...God bless you, little one - and God bless your wonderful Guardian.

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs to both Titou and Bandit today...Bari and the Pride

Another happy rescued cat !! Titou , you had all the luck in the world to find such caring humans ! It feels good to see that lots of "lost" animals , get a new home this way . My little Inka was just in the same situation , skinny , hungry , sick , homeless , and only 6 weeks old ... ! She is one healthy fur-ball today !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Titou The Treasure

What aliitle treasure you are Titou. And wow that someone has the compassion to see the beauty you have become , and gave you a chance to be thier friend . Qelle une chatte jolie , Titou , CHATTE DE LA JOUR !!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Truly Terrific Titou, you are a VERY BIG little package of LOVE!!!! Your story almost brought tears to my eyes, but I was so relieved it ended happy! Our world is so blessed to have Humans like the one that rescued you and nursed you back into the healthy, beautiful baby that you are!!!!! What a Purr-fect Parent you have, and I can see from your confident look that you are secure in your new home and have returned their love a hundredfold. God Bless you sweetie, and thanks for being our wonderful Sunday Cat of the Day!!!! p.s.--my Blacky kitty says he thinks you're gorgeous too!!!!

Titou
    You are so beautiful. I'm so glad you found a loving guardian to take care of you. I have 4 cat boys, one of whom was in my car motor. I wish every cat could have a loving home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.