Thread: Maycee

Maycee

Congratulations on being COTD another very deserving kitty I love that you rule over your 'brothers'. Keep it up

Maycee

Thank you for being so kind and generous in adopting a kitten who absolutely really needed a home; Bless You! And Maycee sweetie, happy COTD, you sure deserve it.

Ahhhhh a rescue kitty! Much paw applause to your family, Maycee, for saving you...so many still in shelters across the country that need homes! You are indeed one spectacular girl - what a lovely, lovely face and coat you have! Be happy, sweet girl, and enjoy your day as Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Waht a lucky Cat you are Maycee to escape that terrible storm, and then find the Purrfect Library Home.
    That was such a tragedy and so many beloved Pets Became Anmgels that day.

But you won the Furr Ever Home Lottery , with your own computer and we have very seldom seen a Cat so happy in her very own custom bed with a throw just for her!!!

We Lucky Found Cats are sending Con Cat Ulations to you Maycee and a Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Big Happy Plush Cat of the Day Marvellous Maycee ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maycee, gorgeous girl - you rule! I had two boy kitties for a few years, then adopted a girl kitty half their size, and she put them in their place!

What a beautiful and lucky loved kitty you are. I love the first picture where you look like you are checking out the smile you want to send with one of your purrents. Of course, they would approve of anything you want, I think!

Happiest COTD, sweet Maycee.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Maycee

Maycee,

What a pretty kitty you are! You look so much like my cat, Grayce (pronounced Grace), who is 10 years old and a Maine Coon mix. See picture.

I'm so glad you were rescued and I'm sure that having a good home has enabled you to put all the bad memories behind you.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Macy/Maycee Gray! You like the computer and like to send smiles to all your human friends. Thank you for making me smile today!

8. Beautiful Maycee

Hi beautiful lady. Your story is wonderful. I'm so pleased that you've got such a good home. I dread to think what you went through before, but you look so happy and healthy now. I love the photo of you with the computer - 'send your friends a smile!' And what a beautiful smile it is!

I'm in Love with Maycee!

Maycee is soooo beautiful, and I just want to kiss her!! Her name is so pretty too, and really suits her well. Loved all the pix of this star of the day.

Maycee, you are absolutely beautiful! I like your long, fluffy coat and your sweet face. You remind me a little of the Royal Kitties, JALB's Princess and Duchess. Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Maycee!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maycee what a lovely girl you are!!!

I bet you for sure have some Maine Coon in your family tree. You have the sweet M on your forehead and the big pawsies. You look a lot like my darling Leonardo who, sadly, is now at the Rainbow Bridge. I am so happy you have a wonderful loving family to help you forget all the horrible things you must have endured during that hurricane. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today. You deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Maycee

Ha-ha, Macee is just the sweetest girl EVER!! Loved seeing her as Cat of the day today Peace and love

Maycee!

What a pretty ball of gray fluff you are! I can tell that you are the boss over your three orange brothers - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Maycee!

Greetings precious Miss Maycee, beautiful girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a wonderfully heart warming rescue story is yours, sweetheart! We are so grateful to all of those who came to the rescue of so many animals in need, precious souls such as you, when Katrina struck; whenever and wherever disaster strikes! It's easy to see why your family fell head over heels in love with you, sweetheart! You're beautiful, inside and out! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Maycee, having a fun day celebrating with your dear Mom and Dad, and furry (pesky) brothers, Mork, Murfee and Mickee!!! Much love and bunches of cuddles to you, precius Maycee, and to the boys, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Maycee, What a beautiful girl you are little lady. One look
    into your eyes tells me you are indeed a very confident girl. It makes me
    so happy to know what a wonderful home you have now & how contented
    you seem to be. Congratulations pretty lady on being our very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending pets & luvies just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt