Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chico Spock and Ze Yoda

Chico Spock and Ze Yoda

You are two very handsome boys Happy Cat of the Day, hope it's an extra special day for the two of you I especially love the pic of the two of you curled together, napping

Aaawwww Zé and Spock- what wonderful boys you are. Your are soooo handsome, both of you. Zé of course has some Siamese ancestors- one can see it in his beautiful blue eyes. And Spock looks Bengal- at least he has the character you need as a Bengal
    Orion and Kiri wave hello over the ocean- they are just a couple like Zé and Spock. Orin is the thoughtful and a little shy prince and Kiri is the feisty street kitty. They think Spock and Zé live in a wonderful country where they can hunt roaches big as mice. Orion wants to know how they taste and says he can recommend the big blue flies over here
    Congratulations, handsome boys!!!

Ze and Spock

Ze, I also see some Oriental Shorthair in your ancestry, and yes, Spock just may be of Bengal origins. Whatever, you are both lovely and wonderful kitties; keep your Mom from being lonely, ok? Happy COTD to both of you.

Oh my, I said a big AWWWWWWWW when I saw the pics. What handsome boys! Love the pics. Enjoy being COTD!

Wow, how kind of you to adopt Two Ctas from the Streets, so they will not be alone , and they will have a life long buddy to share their FurrEver home with.

You are such a Great Cat Dynamic Duo, and I have also send that Our Ctas are better in twos, everyone should have one of their own to be with , and share such a Good Life with.

We Lucky Found Ctas are doubling Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Friends ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^ Chico Spock ^^ ans Ze Yoda ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

6. Hello everyone

Thank you for all the lovely comments. It's interesting to read your thoughts on their ancestry. When I first saw Zé I thought he might be a half siamese or something similar. As he is getting older he is changing colour quite a lot. He now has much darker leg stripes and lovely dark cream spots on his body. His tail has lightened so that it now looks like it actually comes from the same cat, but he still has very dark under-paw fur. I think he's gorgeous

And Spock might be part Bengal? I can see what you mean. I actually don't know if they are litter brothers. There were so many kittens at the adoption fair and they were all jumbled up together. They do have similar markings - as in striped legs and spotty torsos, so it's possible they are related. I'll never know for sure, though.

Anyway, thank you all again. I'm so pleased that you like my little chaps and I'm chuffed that they are Cat of the Day

Hello Brazilian beasts. You have some good looking beasts there!

Olá lindezas

É sempre bom encontrar conterrâneos por aqui!
    Vocęs săo lindos de verdade. Acredito que tenham uma vida maravilhosa!
    Continuem saudáveis
    Parabéns!!!

Spock and Ze what a gorgeous duo you are!!!

Your family must smile all day long having you two for company. What fun you must be. I hope you are both getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Cats of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Spock and Zé!!! Happy COTD to you both, handsome boys

I've just watched your movie "Roach Hunter"... what a mix of action and terror! (I'm afraid of roaches ) you're both very talented!

I hope you're enjoying this special day and being spoiled rotten more than usual

Love and kisses
    astrid

Hello, Zé and Spock! Not one but TWO Cats of the Day today ! You are both beautiful and I enjoyed the pictures both here and on your blog! The one of Zé in the window with neatly crossed paws is so sweet -- and the one of Spock in the modern cat bed / vegetable bin made me laugh right out loud! I am sure you will have a long, wonderful, joyful life together with your humans Happy Cats of the Day, Zé and Spock!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Spock and Ze

Spock and Ze are so magnificent I can hardly bear it!!!! Sure brightened my day. Thanks so much, have a great day Peace and love

Hi there Spock and Ze! Happy Cat of the Day to you two cuties! What a precious pair you are, best buddies for sure! How doubly blessed your human is, being on the receiving end of so much love! As she says, a kitty for every occasion; different in personalities, but equally special in your own unique ways! And we on Pet Talk doubly blessed today, having not just one but two beautiful boys as our very special and most deserving, co-honorees! I can't wait to check out your sites, to see more of your beautiful selves, learn more about your wonderful world, and catch up on your acting careers! How neat is that...a 2nd career as movie stars! hehe But your starring role, of course, is that of being a best friend and loving companion to your human! OK, off to check out your pages! I hope you kids are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, being loved and spoiled ot the max! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Spock and Ze!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Spock & Ze on being honored as CATS OF THE DAY. You both are handsome boys and living the good life now with
    your new family. I have enjoyed reading your blog too. The "nappie" story
    sure was a unusual experience wasn't it? Enjoy your special day boys.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

15. Thank you

Hello again. Being Cat(s) of the Day was great! Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments here and also over on my blog (I'm still trying to catch up with all the comments there). Pet Talk feels like a really great community, I've loved hearing from so many other cat people. I'll stick around to see and (now that I've made a profile here) chat to future COTDs.

We had celebratory cake yesterday, in honour of the beasts being COTD (well, that was my excuse!), and Spock & Zé both got extra big, extra long cuddles. They haven't let the fame go to their heads though...well, not too much!

Again, thank you all (obrigada Lucia)

Eleanor & Spock & Zé

(astrid, I'm terrified of roaches too. That's why the film is so shaky in places. I kept running away!)