Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Frieda

Fluffy Frieda

Hi Frieda, I am not sure whether your name which means "Peace" absolutely suits you. You look as if you had more in your little cute head than just attacks to toes! You will be an absolute beauty -you are already.
    I am so glad you found a loving home after your dangerous start and hope you have a wonderful day.

lovely frieda!

what a wonderful way to start the day......with such a lovely cotd! congratulations to ms. frieda!!!!

An amazing kitty, soooooo beautiful! I am so happy for you, Frieda, and for you human. It sounds like you have a great life there.

Frieda, I fell in love with your picture this morning! It captures so well the sweetness and innocence of kittenhood, and makes me wish that I could pick you up and bury my face in your soft fur. The bond between you and your very special humans must be incredibly strong, since you owe your life to them. What a little miracle you are! Have a fun-filled day, full of cuddles and catnip, Fluffy One!

Frieda, I have fallen in love with you. If your personality is as swwet as your face, you must be an angel. Thank you for being out COTD

welcome to Pettalk , sweet fluffy Frieda !!!

You are so incredibly cute and fuzzy!! I love your sweet little kitten face! What a great COTD!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a beauty! It looks as if you have an auro behind you! That means you are sent to us straight from the Heavens to bless us! I can't wait to see more pictures of you as you grow- I know they will just be even more beautiful then this one! Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!

Congratulations little Frieda kitty! What a sweet little girl you are! Thanks for letting us all meet you.

Frieda is breathtaking!!!!

Oh what a smile you brought this morning, purrrrecious girl! No wonder you were chosen as a furrrever friend!!! And you obviously are loved and spoiled...all those things beautiful furrgirls are supposed to be! Congratulations on being today's most deserving Cat of the Day! We just love you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Frieda, what a sweet little kitten you are. I love that photo of you looking so cute. From what your Guardian says, you are a wonderful companion, I'm so glad she decided to keep you, and now you have a wonderful forever home. CONGRATULATIONS dear, sweet, beautiful Frieda Our Very Best Cat of the day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Frieda you are just gorgeous!!! What a sweet little kitten - there's nothing cuter!! Congrats for being Our Kitty of the Day!!

Freida The Fearsless

Freida The Fearless , fantatic little kitten that you are. You have been blessed by the Lord to have such wonderful people as Guardiand for you and to have a special friend to play with and take good care oe each other. I and the lost cats wish you all the best and send our love . Frisky , Furry . Fantastic , Funny Freida Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lucky little kitten you are! Congratulations for being the Election Day Cat of the Day. I vote you for the cutest kitten in Canada!

Hi Freida!! You are so gorgeous! I love your eyes and that fluffy fur!!! Congrats on being the COTD! Hope you get extra catnip for this