Thread: Ralphie

Ralphie

Ralphie, I'm so glad that your humans didn't give up on you even though it took you a while to trust them. You're one big, handsome guy! Your fur looks to be as soft and plush as a mink. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Ralphie, it seems you knew where to go when you were in trouble Congrats on being COTD

Wow, you're a gorgeous blue boy Ralphie!Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ralphie

What a handsome boy with that beautiful gray fur! I am so glad for him that he found such a loving home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Congratulations Ralphie! We will never know where you came from and how it came that such a handsome blue guy had to hit the road but we are very glad you finally decided to trust your humans. You look very happy now

Ralphie what a handsome big boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I'm so glad you are safe inside with your loving family now. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Ralphie, you are one fine-looking feline. I am soooooooooo glad your humans didn't listen to the vet and brought you to your furrever home. Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Hello Ralphie,

I really enjoyed reading your bio today.You sound like a very smart
    and, deep down, a very sweet guy. I am so glad you took your people's
    invitation to join the family.Congratulations big guy on being chosen as
    our CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day Ralphie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Ralphie!!! What a beautiful, most deserving, EXTRA special, Sunday Cat of the Day you are! I'm swooning at the very sight of your hunky-handsome self, and after reading your family's loving tribute to their best boy, I'm a fan for life!

You must have already scoped out your forever family to be, sensed their kindness and compassion, to have shown up on their doorstep that fateful day, injured, knowing you would not be turned away! How well your family's great kindess and compassion has been rewarded!

Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for ignoring the advice of the vet, for giving such a deserving kitty a second chance at happiness! FIV doesn't have to be a death sentence, and you Ralphie, are living proof of that!!! How far you've come sweetheart, and what a wonderful addition you have been to your family (human and furry)! I'm so happy you found your way to one another!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy day, Ralphie, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family, being loved and spoiled rotten!!! Lots of love and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you, precious Ralphie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This cat is a grey beauty! I am glad he is ok now. I want to say Hello Ralphie!

Blog Entries

Ralphie

Ralphie has a 'tude,best kinda fella Splendid Cat o the day is Ralfie! A POEM FOR RALFIE: Ralfie you are a weird grey dude. I love your crappy attitude. Some are happy, some are sad. Ralphie you are just plain BAD peace and love feom British Columbia

Hi Ralphie you handsome boy. What an interesting story you have. I am so glad your humans did not give up on you. You are an amazing kitty for sure.
    That look on your face shows all kinds of catitude. I just want to pick you up and kiss that face, have a feeling you would not like that however. LOL

Ralphie!

What a huge kitty you are...you look like a Ralphie - lol!
    I'm so glad that your humans gave you a chance...and even though you are a grump at times, you are loved, and in a loving home!
    Happy COTD to you, big boy!

What a Great Hunk of Loving Cat you are Ralphie, and we are glad that you found a Furr Ever Home where you and Your Best Friend can loved nad be loved.

You certainly are a Great Pair of Lap Warmers and Chest Sitters, and we know that just having you in the house fills it with love and companionship.

We Found Cats ^^ are sending a Glad To Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To All Of Your Ctas ^^ You ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Ton of Fun Ralphie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS