Thread: Norman!

Norman!

Oh Norman, thank goodness your Daddy found you and took care of you. I can see why you love him so very much. I said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I could take all those who abuse animals and put them on another planet. I love your bow tie, and I'm glad you are happy, and very much loved. Happy DOTD to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're such a handsome boy Norman! What luck you found your dad after a bad start in life! I bet you're a great 'boss' on your job.
    Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Norman...You big beautiful and handsome fellow. Thanks to your dad you
    are being treated like an animal are suppose to be treated. You are a member of the family and a very loved one. I am so sorry that you were abused.
    I hope who did it will get their just reward. Animal cruelty is a crime. They
    should be punished. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you. I am very happy that you can go to work with your dad every day. He sounds like a wonderful dad.
    I hope you two have many, many, wonderful years together.
    God bless you both.

Linda in SC
    LHCamry

And a successful businessdog, too!

They say every dogs wants a job, but you've got yourself a career! Miss Callie can tell you the same thing you've found for yourself, buddy: even though life can sometimes start out awful, it can wind up pretty good. You can be especially proud! Congrats on being DotD!
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" -- Unknown

Greetings smilin' Norman! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Well! Just look at you, all decked out in that spiffy bow tie...definitely CEO worthy duds! (That shot must have been taken on a work day!) All of your photos are utterly heart melting, and it's easy to see how your Dad feel for you at first sight!

I just love hearing from dads, and yours is one proud papa for sure, and rightfully so! You had one unspeakably horrific start at life, Norman, but thankfully you had the strength and courage to hang on until you could slip way, finding your way to your forever Dad and oh baby, just look at you now! I just imagine how your co-workers enjoy having your personality packed self at the office every day, and I like your business plan...tricks for treats but love and loyalty is for free! But it's your career as your Dad's loving companion and devoted soul mate, that best defines your stellar resume, your heart and soul! You and your Dad, best friends for life! Ahh yes, life IS good! I'm sorry to hear of your little set back, your ACL surgery. But all signs point to a full recovery, and before long you'll be back up on all fours, at full speed! Just take it easy on the pesky squirrels, now!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Norman! I hope you and your Dad treat yourselves to a very special day of fun, adventure, and love!!! How lucky you are to have one another! BIG hugs and kisses to you, precious Norman!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

June 5 DOTD

What a wonderful, handsome dog. God bless you for saving this fabulous creature. I just cannot imagine abusing an animal, and because of you, one more has a great home and a happy life!!

from a Golden lover
    Harleygirl

Norman, I am sooooooooo glad your daddy found you and took care of you. You look like a handsome fellow, indeed, and I'm sure your daddy thinks so, too. Congrats on being chosen Dog of the Day!

windflower, Solomon, Alexandria, and Oliver (my three gorgeous felines)

Hi Norman,

Wow, what a handsome fellow you are. I love the picture of you
    all decked out in your spiffy bow tie. You look like a boss. It is so great
    to know what a wonderful home you have now & how loved & happy you
    are. You deserve the best sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber hugs & kisses
    just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Norman

Norman is wonderful and beautiful and I love him. There is a special place in heaven with Nornans name on it. Love to your whole family and rock on Normy!! Peace and love, perfect dag of the day NORMAN xoxox

Norman!

What an awful beginning for you...so now, the rest of your life will be totally awesome! Filled with love and care...yipee!
    Have a great DOTD, Norman...you sure deserve it!