Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch likes to....

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    HAY welcome to my world, we have the Crazy psycho black cat, AKA "LUCKY". All you will see is a kind of gray blur ( he moves so fast he is not black any more) as he flys past. Full bore front to back up stairs, down the stairs front to rear 1st floor then back up. All you hear is the pounding of paws, a crash, and a hiss from someone he ran over.
    This happens about 1 or 2 times a week.
    Only once or twice a week? You're lucky. I get psycho kitty about once a day. With or without catnip.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Well you asked for a video here it is I hope it works and some recent pics of our handsome fellow.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...urrent=076.mp4

Well you asked for a video here it is I hope it works and some recent pics of our handsome fellow.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...urrent=076.mp4

The narrator of the video is my son Axel and my daughter MJ is assisting. I believe my son is the one who took the pictures as well.

Awww, hi, Patches! And Hi, Axel and Marylin! Fir everyone else, Grandpa (my Dad) swears Patches has no bones whatsoever, as when he relaxes he just spreads out flat as a pancake - albeit a fluffy one!
    I've Been Frosted

Patch sure has become a very handsome boy. Alani & Blaze do the zoomies too but this is expected because they're still young. What I love to see is when my 15 1/2 year old Storm goes into hyper mode. All of the other cats just sit there and watch him too. When he does this I call him a speeding bullet. If you're in his way, he might even knock you over. He hasn't done this in quite a while so when and if it does happen it's a major event for him.

Under the heading of "Patch likes to...."

I appreciate the company in bed, but does he HAVE to sleep across both of my ankles?

It can't be comfortable.

Oh my goodness, what a handsome guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

This morning we were treated to an extreme psycho kitty...

He was chasing his tail, and was so wrapped up in chasing his tail he knocked over the trashcan in the laundry room, ran into the woodbox, and hit his head on the TV stand. None of the collisions even registered, he just kept after his tail!

Tonight he was sitting on the back of the loveseat, chasing a moth outside the window (and wondering why he couldn't get it). I went over after he settled down to scritch him, and he looked at me rather surprised, like he was expecting to get into trouble.

Silly Patchie! I can just picture that tail chase, and after all, he does have a pretty impressive tail ...
    I've Been Frosted

That he does Karen, it's almost as impressive as his jumping ability. LH has a very tall, I guess it would be an Armoire, for his clothes in our room. It stands about 5 feet 9 inches from the floor. Patch gets on the bed and then leaps to the top of the Armour from the bed so not only is it 3 or 4 feet taller than the bed but there is about 2-3 feet between the end of the bed and the Armoire itself. It's quite a jump.

Does it bode ill for the TV (which is also the computter monitor) that patch has discovered chasing the cursor when I move the mouse?

Hmmmm.

Ruh roh - how stable is the monitor/TV? Would a certain furry missile launched at it be enough to send it crashing ....
    I've Been Frosted

Well, I went to the pet store tonight to pick up some cookies for a certain pup.

When I got home, I was putting things away and I heard a ruckus on the floor. The small shopping bag that the clerk had put the doggie cookies and moozles in was on the floor, and all that was visible was an orange and white tail!

I picked up the bag, put it in the livingroom, and he just played in the bag, while Lady poked him with her nose.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Why Axel has a hard time with his train set.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post

Why Axel has a hard time with his train set.
    I'd more suspect Patch of batting the cars off the tracks ....
    I've Been Frosted