Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch likes to....

Patch likes to....

Well most of you have seen pictures of Patch. He likes to kidnap stuffies from my kids rooms and attack them. My daughter has a stuffed blue and purple dragon named Puff that he used to drag into the living room and play with, then it was a huge Tigger doll that my son has the thing is as big as he is and now it's a reindeer doll that my son has. In the past some of the really small stuffed animals that he has stolen have eventually ended up floating in the water dish. I usually just take them out wring the water out of them, make sure they are clean and return them to their rightful owners. Patches birthday is coming up in July (he'll be a year old) I think I may have to get him his own stuffed toy to play with.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Hmm, what fun would that be, one he doesn't have to purloin?
    I've Been Frosted

Maybe he wouldn't pay attention to one of his own - he might just like the thrill of the theft

As we say pics or video please.. It does sound so cute..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Aww, Patch! I've never known a kitty to do anything like this before!

How are you, otherwise? Are you still enjoying dad's lap?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Aww, Patch! I've never known a kitty to do anything like this before!

How are you, otherwise? Are you still enjoying dad's lap?
    He hasn't been lately, it's been a little too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    As we say pics or video please.. It does sound so cute..
    I would take pics but by the time I grab the camera the kidnaped toy has usually either been abandoned or rescued. I asked LH about getting him his own stuffy but he said "Then it wouldn't smell like Axel, my son. Then he said "it's suppose to be a boy and his dog, not a boy and his cat.". Lol

Yes I just hate it when something cute is happening && cant get to the camera fast enough.. However I have taken some good pics of my babies doing googy things..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh no! Patch has been reading of Ruby and Vinnie's exploits and has picked up some VERY bad habits. I hope he can be turned away from his life of crime.

Somehow I doubt he'll be getting a feline good citizen award anytime soon. Yesterday I had to rescue the reindeer 3 times, and when I came back in from gardening the stuffie was yet again wrapped up in a cat.

The funniest part is hearing a CRASH from the boy;s room, yelling at the boy to ask im what the heck he's doing, only to find out that Axel isn't in his room, it was just Patch causing a toy landslide to get the one he wants.

Last night he went into super speed psycho mode. He was just running through the house for no particular reason. I don't even think he had any catnip. I was in the kitchen putting together LH's lunch for work and this orange and white streak kept going through the house with an occasional crash because he was going too fast to stop.

Patch

Crazy psycho cat
    Through the kitchen no traction
    Crashing chair zero

HAY welcome to my world, we have the Crazy psycho black cat, AKA "LUCKY". All you will see is a kind of gray blur ( he moves so fast he is not black any more) as he flys past. Full bore front to back up stairs, down the stairs front to rear 1st floor then back up. All you hear is the pounding of paws, a crash, and a hiss from someone he ran over.
    This happens about 1 or 2 times a week.
    GILL & Crew;

Blog Entries

Mon

One day I came home from work and found the fridge door open. My sealpoint siamese cat Mozart, was chewing on a raw chicken in the middle of the kitchen???? We'll never know how he pulled that one off

The kids have waved the white flag. Tigger now belongs to Patch. He's even quit stealing other toys out of their rooms........for now.

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    HAY welcome to my world, we have the Crazy psycho black cat, AKA "LUCKY". All you will see is a kind of gray blur ( he moves so fast he is not black any more) as he flys past. Full bore front to back up stairs, down the stairs front to rear 1st floor then back up. All you hear is the pounding of paws, a crash, and a hiss from someone he ran over.
    This happens about 1 or 2 times a week.
    A more experienced cat-owning friend of mine explained what that's all about. Your cat has the 'oh #@&!s'. As in 'oh #@&!s I have to run over here . . . oh #@&!s now I have to run over there . . . .' They all get moments of it. We had a little calico creature with long spindly black legs when I was a kid who did it up and down the hallway with our tabby, so loudly my mom started calling her Whompetty, after the noise that she made.

Limpet had a real thing for long skinny things. Zero interest in anything round, ball-shaped, three-dimensional, all stuff like that. We finally resigned ourselves to the fact we just weren't going to have the satisfaction of buying her new cool cat toys because she just didn't care. Pens and drinking straws for her. To get her attention a thing had to be longer than it was wide, and then it was a dead . . . thing.