Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Scraps

Sunshine Scraps

Hi Scraps- it's raining here this morning but your golden eyes and majestic pose brighten the day. You have such wonderful markings and colors- I think you need to have your portrait painted.
    Enjoy your day with your loving family and don't forget to ask for celebration treats

Scraps

You are so cute; you just can't help mothering anything from other animals to humans, can you? I love hearing about your gentle personality; you sound like a wonderful girl. Take care, and have a long and happy life with your wonderful family.

Super Scraps

What a Sweet Cat you are Scraps, and how kind that was of your Purrents to adopt an adult Cat,
    I see so many people walk past cages of Cats who are only a few years old , and insist on Kittens, Adult Cats have so much love to give, and in the right home can be Great Cat Companions.

You certainly are a Poster Cat for Mature Ctas , Scraps, showing that being three years certainly is no reason not to take a Great Love Cat into your home.

We Found Cats, most of us Mature Adoptees are sending a Golden Age MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Fellow Mature Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Super Cat Scraps ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I saw that beautiful face and had to go in and see more of her and read her story! She is a real prize, a true beauty and her fur looks so wonderful, even in these pictures...

To bad that first person had no idea what they passed up but good for your Mommie that they did!! How lucky for your Mom and you!!

HAPPY COTD SCRAPS!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Pretty Scraps

What a beautiful kitty Scraps is!

Oh, Scraps! What a beautiful kitty you are! You remind me a little of Laura's Babies' Giz (actually more than a little) and Taz Zoee's Paizly. You have such lovely colors! How dear that you talk things over with your human! Happy Cat of the Day, Scraps!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Scraps what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I agree with the others, your colors are marvelous!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend and seeing your sweet face in purrson every day. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Scraps! You are so pretty and your colors are very, very beautiful

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you're celebrating and being spoiled to the max today

Happy COTD!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Blog Entries

Scraps

You sound so sweet and you are so adorably cute I think it's safe to say you are the most lovely Cat of the day! Just a perfect ray of sunshine! Peace and love

Hello Scraps,

So pleased to meet you today and read your story.I must say you take
    a very nice picture, you look so regal & beautiful in all of the shots.
    Sounds you you have a wonderful home & someone that loves you lots.
    Congratulations on being our precious CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special
    day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Gal

What a lovely gal with a lovely personality. How fortunate you are that the "other person" did not adopt Scraps! Thank you for sharing her beauty and her story with us. Reading about the COTD lifts my spirits because it shows the beauty of so many creatures and how their characters are often similar, yet in so many cases (like Scraps), are unique.

Scraps!

What a lovely loving girl you are...and you look great at thirteen years of age!
    Enjoy your COTD status, and keep on being sweet!

Hi beautiful Scraps! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What an honor to have such a gorgeous, sweet and loving "seasoned citizen" as our very special honoree! (Though I must admit, you have that wide-eyed look of youth and innocence about you, still!) You're a beauty inside and out, sweetheart, and just as your Mommy says, a source of endless joy! How could anyone not feel love for a creature that feels such bliss and contentment, she "kneads" the air!

How blessed your family (your entire family) has been since the day they welcomed you home; how well her compassion and kindness has been rewarded, having chosen rescue! And just for the record, I do believe it was fate, your first potential adopters having backed out!!!

"Scraps makes life happier and brings sunshine to even the rainiest days." If that doesn't spell *CAT OF A LIFETIME* I don't know what does!

What a joy it was meeting you this evening, Scraps! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very special day of celebration! And I wish for you all, many, many more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Scraps!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scraps

What a beautiful kitty! Such a pretty face and cute white toes. Her fur looks so soft... Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Like those before me, what a beautiful kitty you are Scraps I hope you had a very special day today. Happy Cat of the Day