Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our dear Honey

Logan,

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news about Honey. It is never
    easy when they leave for Rainbow Bridge, although we know we all have
    our time to say the final goodbye to those we love.

She was loved by the best family she could ever have had. You,Helen and
    Scott will be in my prayers for peace & comfort at this sad time. ((Hugs))

RIP sweet Honey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I posted on FB but will post here as well.
    I know this is such a sad time for you Logan and I'm not sure my words can help but please know that my heart breaks for you and the loss of sweet Honey.

RIP sweet Honey. Run freely and have fun until your Mommy can reunite with you again.

Big {{{hugs}}} Logan.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your beautiful golden girl.

Honey was belessed with a wonderful long life with the most loving family she could have had. I hope that knowledge comforts you a little now.

Rest in peace, dear Honey.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Ah, Logan. My heart is with you guys. I don't come on often, so I apologize in my late reply. The Rainbow Bridge got another sweet southern angel. xoxox
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Sweet Honey girl!

Thank you, everyone. She was a dear, sweet girl for sure. Anna, I'm so glad you got to meet her. All the babies that were here when you visited are gone except for Roger, who will live forever I think. There are no girls left either except for Helen and me!
    Ben and Mack are being so precious and sweet (not to each other, of course), but it is as if they know how sad we are. It will take some time for us to come to terms with this loss, but I know that we made the right decision for Honey. We just selfishly miss her very much after so many years of her being our #1 girl, our very first Golden Retriever.
    I guess my signature really doesn't make much sense these days, but I'm leaving it alone for now. Bo and Henry really deserve to be a part of it as does Tillman, my daughter's cat (who happens to look exactly like Butter). Tillman is with us for the summer while Helen is home from college and we just adore him. He has a much nicer attitude than Butter ever did.
    Thanks again for your love and concern.
    Logan

Logan,
    Huge Huge hugs from across the miles to you ........ Honey was such a beautiful soul. I am sure Phred was there to meet her ...

Thinking of you always
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh no... Logan words cannot express how terribly sorry I am for you and your family. Honey was such a BEAUTIFUL Golden girl, and was definitely loved by many. I always loved seeing pictures of her and the rest of your awesome furkid gang, she always looked so very happy and had the sweetest face and expressions. I am so sorry, and I am here if you need someone to talk to. We all you, Logan!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Logan, I am so sorry to learn this news. Thoughts and prayers for you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Honey

I am so very sorry for your loss. Honey was beautiful bless you, So sorry.

Logan, I am so very sorry about your loss of Honey. I remember her very well. I am not on Pet Talk any more and I am so sad to hear about your great loss. I hope that Thor was there at RB to help her over. Hugs to you and your family.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Logan, I am so sorry to hear that your beautiful Golden girl Honey has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I'm sorry I'm so late in replying to this thread, I though I had replied weeks ago but I guess I only tried to look up my old photos to see if I had a good photo of Honey from when I visited you years ago and I couldn't find a good photo of her to post. I only have a couple of group photos of your 3 goldens at the time with her in the background.
    Honey really was a special Golden girl and I was very lucky to get to meet her in person. I hope that your other pets are giving you comfort to get you through this. Sending hugs your way.

(P.S. You really do need to post some photos of your cats Bo and Henry and especially Tillman.)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy