Thread: Oh Harvey!!!

Oh Harvey!!!

Good morning beautiful boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Harvey, you are one precious, precious pup, a gentle giant among canines! I wish I could grab that soft, squishy, lovable face of yours and cover it with tons of sloppy kisses!

Your photo spread is just the BEST! Your belly up/toofies showing shot is a classic (love the side dressing of disabled stuffies), and the one of you in your hat---> But the one of your loving Daddy planting a smooch on you, totally heart melting, and speaks volumes as to just how loved you are! What an enchanted, happy, love filled life is yours, Harvey! But as we all know, it's your family members who are the truly blessed ones, having a goofy, gorgeous, sweet and loving best furkid in you!

I'm so happy to hear you're eyes all better now, sweetheart and we thank your wonderful family for doing all in their power to return you to full sight, and of course, for rescuing you, giving one most deserving, rare blue "flower," a second chance at happiness!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet boy! I wish for you and your dear Mommy and proud Daddy a very special, fun and love filled day, and countless more years of shared love and companionship! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Harvey! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwww ..... Harvey! I just want to squish your face all day!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Harvey!

Harvey...so glad that you are in a loving adjusted home...with people who love you enough to spend tons on you for your health...now look how great you are!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Harvey

That look in Harvey's eyes when he was wearing that hat sure looked like "See what I have to put up with." Oh, well, I love them just the same and am so glad they took me away from those other people and have given lots of love. Thank you.

You're just adorable Harvey!!! I'm happy to hear you left that 'not so good' life to live with a loving family! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey Harvey!

Love the pose with your favorite stuffies, all loved to pieces! Congrats on having your special day today!

Hello Harvey,

I am so pleased to meet you today handsome boy. You look so
    loveable & kissable, I can understand you wanting to meet as many lucky
    folks as you can. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors as
    our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you enjoy your special day Harvey. Sending
    lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Harvey

Harvey is so spectacular, I could kiss him all day long! Lucky Lucky you! Take care, peace and love

Harvey - you are just adorable....and I am thrilled you found such a wonderful forever home !! Happy Dog of the Day !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/