Thread: Milly

Milly

What a beautiful girl!! Reminds me of our late Esme (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/October/06.html). I "Torti-cals."

Beautiful Milly

You are so gorgeous; love torties and calicoes. But be very careful in those times when you go outside, keep someone close by so you don't get lost or hurt by others. Happy COTD

Oh Milly, I love your outfits! What a cool cat you are. Congrats on being COTD.

Marvelous Millie

What a sweet beauty!
    And yes - she is a tortie (It's the color and pattern - not a breed).
    I love all of her pictures...the cowboy hat and the Egyptian headpiece are my faves!
    Millie - I know that everyday is COTD for you!

Milly you are certainly a Cat of Many Hats , rivalling Joseph's HH Lady Edwina Rose for having the most unique hedawear!!
    We love your Cowboy Hat and Your Eygtiian look!!!

And you have so much tortitude Milly , a truly Beautiful Lady Who should be on a fashion Cat Walk.
    You are such a Great Find and proof that our SPCA has some great Friends
    just waiting for us to their Furr Ever Home.

We are sending a Tip of Our Hat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W To Our Co Queen of Head Wear Magnificent Milly ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome Milly.. You are so Stunning With Beauty.. And your just too Precious with your hats on.. I do think Edwina has competion now.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Miss Milly, what a beautiful tortie girl you are! And I agree, you and Edwina share the gift of style! I have to admit I like the very first picture best -- perfectly lovely Milly! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Milly, what a cutie you are!
    I love all your pictures, especially the one with the cowboy hat and the one with the egyptian costume, and the one with the star sparkles in your eyes... well, I LOVE ALL OF THEM!! you are such a funny girl!!

Happy COTD, I hope you're having a great celebration at home

Please tell your human to join us at Pet Talk, we'd love to see more and more of your pictures and read about your antics

Have a great day sweetie,
    Love and kisses for you!
    astrid

Milly what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They sure brightened up my rainy day. What a great collection of hats you have. You are very stylin for sure!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoroughly Modern Millie

Millie you have all fabulous styles any modern kitty girl could want. You're right at home sporting your Cowgirl look or your Cleopatra look with stars in your eyes. Happy COTD today sweetheart, but i'm sure everyday is 'Millie' day.

Blog Entries

Milly

Okay so Milly is a rock star eh? She could be the lead singer of the Rolling Stones and no one would even miss Mick They'd be like Mick who? So happy Molly is Cat of the day today!!! Pretty girl Peace and love

Hello Milly,

My, my, you are a gorgeous kitty. Your pretty coloring and those
    beautiful eyes are most attractive. You sure show your stylish side with
    your headgear as well. I am partial to the "Cleocattera" look. Congrats
    on being our precious CAT OF THE DAY. Sending love & hugs sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Milly

What a beauty! And she is so cute in her hats, I especially love her cowgirl look. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Hi Milly! I'm sorry to have missed your big day, sweetheart (storms and a power outage keep me from posting)! But, I just had to come back today to tell you just how much I enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful life, of your loving human family as well as fursis Cassie and best bud Chloe! What a stunning Torti beauty you are Millie, and your family so lucky to have a kitty as sweet and precious as you in their lives! Hope you enjoyed your much deserved, well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating with Cassie and Chloe and your proud parents! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Milly, and to Cassie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~