Thread: Huey

Huey

Awwwww! I am so glad my kitty finally made it to the site! I sent this in a while ago- and to my surprise I found out he was going to be the pet of the day today! If you have any questions about the Huey Monster- let me know!

Huey

Hi big guy, nice to see you today. My kitty walks on a leash too; when you train a young cat it's much easier. Mine has never been in a stroller though; good for you. Well Cutie, enjoy your COTD status today.

Handsome Huey!

What a great cat you are - pretty AND smart!
    Enjoy your Cat of the Day status, and keep on enjoying life to the fullest!

Our Big Maine Coons have to be just about the best Ctas for being friendly Big Plush Teddy Bear Cats!!!
    Moose was part Maine Coon and Ragnar Gustafson was a Pure Bred and both were go to Cats for My Found Cats to sleep on and play with.

You must be a Cat Lovers dellight Huey in your Huey Mobile!!!\

Moose and Ragnar are starting an Extra Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW For Our New Friends Phoebe ^^ and Huey ^^ Our Newest Ctas of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Huey, I just want to pick you up and kiss that sweet face. What a precious beautiful boy you are.

Blog Entries

Huey

Huey is deadly wicked hansome eh? Hope you have a great day, Huey is the greatest Cat of the day peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Oh Huey, I just want to pick you up and kiss that sweet face. What a precious beautiful boy you are.
    I do too! You are so handsome, Huey! How wonderful that you make therapy visits to older adults -- you must bring them so much pleasure with your visits! And you are a kitty on the move too -- have leash (or stroller), will travel!

I've enjoyed meeting you soooo much today! Big hugs to you and your kitty siblings! Happy Cat of the Day, Huey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Huey, my grand-kitty

Huey is my first grand-kitty and he used to love ride in the car to come to visit me, but now that I have a few more cats, he doesn't like my house very much any more; I have to visit him and the rest of my grand-kitties. Huey is the most beautiful cat I know. I'm so proud of him for becoming today's poster-kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    I'll third that emotion!! That first picture is just the BEST kitty face!! Have a great COTD celebration, sweetie!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Huey,

You have another fan handsome boy, me. You are devilshly handsome
    sweetie.Sounds like you keep people on their toes at your house.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Huey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you hunky MC boy, you!!! What a beautiful boy you are, inside and out! It was great hearing from your Mommy and your Grandmom today, hehe...two very happy, very proud ladies, and for good reason! Not only are you incredibly handsome (with the lonnngest tail) and a love bug, but your heart is as big as they come! What a wonderful thing to do, dedicating part of your days to helping those in need with your therapy work, and you get to "go to work" with your Mommy; how cool is that! What a team!
    I'm so happy we had the chance to meet you today, Huey; to learn of your wonderful life and all that you mean to your family...make your Mom and Grandma smile!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Hope you and Phoebe and all of your furry sibs are having a very special day, being loved and spoiled to the max!!! Hugs and kisses to you precious Huey, and to Phoebe and the whole furry gang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Huey

Huey is so handsome! Such big beautiful eyes, and pretty stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Thank you all for your kind words about my Huey monster! His ears were definitely ringing today- all over the world!