Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Kitty

Blog Entries

Rocky Kitty

i saw you on cotd just now and your name rocky and your looks resemble a cat we had that looked almost identical to you and his name was rocky. he passed away about a year an half ago. he was a big fluffy furry cats and i could call you and him twins. you rocky are really a very beautiful cat and i bet you feel the joy of being cat of the day.. have a long furry life and prosper well with your people that love you.. i wish i could reach into the computer screen and pull you out and have you sit on my lap and listen to you purr and roll around.. thank you for being cat of the day Rocky

Rocky

My cat and I are in Connecticut too, so I know of the great shelters in the state. I'm so glad you were adopted, but wish you still lived in the area so we could come visit you; we are in the Hartford area. I wish you all a long, happy live together; Rocky; happy COTD, you gorgeous guy.

Rocky

What a handsome boy! He looks nearly identical to my cat Spooky, who was a very special girl and with me for nearly 22 years.

@barbiecat - we used to live in the Hartford area in Bristol....lived there for about 8 years before moving to Missouri. Thanks for the kind comments!
    Kara

Rocky!

What a heart-warming story, Rocky! I'm so glad that you have been in your loving forever home for awhile now...congrats!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Rocky!

Oh my gosh...I love this story and I cried when I read it. Rocky you are such a HANDSOME cat! I could just pick you up and hug, hug, hug you. I am just picturing your mom at the shelter and you coming over to her. What a wonderful and happy ending for you both.

Congrats on being COTD. I think you are most likely COTD every day for your family.

We are thinking of Roocky the Fighter and his theme song Gonna Fly Now. as you are such an acrobatic Cat.
    But Rocky from the cartoon series works too!!
    Its amazing but June Foray who voiced Rocky is still alive and well in her 90s.

You are such a Good Cat Rocky , and we love that Photo with your Big Buddy Blue.
    He will alwys be with you in spirit Rocky, to share your life and your life!!

We are sendinf a Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Blue Angel ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Righteous Rocky ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rocky, your intuition was right on target when your now-guardian visited you at the shelter. You knew this was the person for you and made sure you greeted and bonded! I wish you and your devoted guardian a wonderful COTD celebration and many more years of health and happiness together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh Rocky I'm so sorry you had such a tough start in life but you didn't let it stop you from growing up to be handsome dashing young man. I bet you drive all the girls wild in your spiffy tuxedo. Happy COTD lover boy.

Rocky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

As a Rocky and Bullwinkle fan, I love how you got your name. What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. They sure brightened up my rainy day. I hope all the storms are staying far away from you and your home and family. I live in SE Kansas so know there have been some wild times, weather wise, lately. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocky Kitty, what a wonderful story! You are very fluffy and very beautiful -- you remind me a lot of Maya & Inka's Mommy's Zazou I would love to give you some gentle petting or a big hug today! I hope your person will do that for me. Happy Cat of the Day, ROcky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Rocky dear, what a sad beginning your story had, but I'm so glad it ended up so well.. you have a home of your own, full of love as you sure deserve it! thank God for that!

And now you are a handsome young boy with an elegant and shiny tuxedo, a complete heartbreaker

I hope you're enjoying this special day, sweetie happy COTD to you!!!
    astrid

I too was in tears reading your heart wrenching story, Rocky! How aptly you were named, for you certainly are one champion fighter and survivor!!!
    You're such a beauty Rocky, inside and out! And while your start in life was horrific, you sure are making up for it! What a wonderful human you have been blessed with, and how blessed is she (or he) to have a beautiful furkid and loving best friend in you!
    I'm so, so sorry your lost your beloved pup pal and buddy Blue, sweetheart; what a team you two made. But hopefully with some time, you and Lewey will too become best buds! But in the meantime, you have your loving human to fill that empty space in your heart!
    Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors, Rocky! Wishing for you and your family, human and furry, a very special day, and many, many more wonderful years together! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rocky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rocky,

I had to chuckle at your name cause I was another big fan of the Rocky
    and Bullwinkle show. I loved the fact that you had a dog pal named Blue
    also. Really enjoyed reading your story & am overjoyed that you found the
    bestest forever home. Congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our CAT OF THE DAY. Sending soft pets & kisses for your handsome self.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Rocky

Rocky is spectacular and so is his family So happy you are all together as one now Hurrrray!!! Very best, most beautiful Cat of the day is the Rockmiester Peace and love