Thread: houndies checkin into say hi

houndies checkin into say hi

Hi guys had a spare moment and thought I would come and see how everyone was doing.

We have had an up and down past few months.

our german shepherd past away in sept. she was ten years old and just the sweetest dog we miss her so much. Her heart just stopped beating she died peacefully in her sleep.

We lost one of our three cats, puss n boots my sisters cat. He was hit by a car. Very upsetting. So its been a sad time.

The ups.. I rescued two hounds I don't really want to get into any details because the owners are furious and don't know its me who called them in. I had the hounds for a day they were wondeful dogs but I couldn't keep them I feared for thier safety aswelll as Hannah and Coppers. If the owners ever found out I had them Im not sure what they would do.

Hannah and Copper are doing fine, we had a little scare with Copper a dog came into the yard and beat the crap out of him but his wounds have healed and he is back to getting into trouble. We never found the dog who hurt him so for his safety if Im not outside he is in his pen.

Hannah has not started her work at the retirement home yet, they keep putting it off for some reason ???? We may start working at a different home if things don't get going. She is as happy as ever still loving to learn new things always thinking and always on the go.

I have no other new animals yet I would love to get another kitten but ..... you know how those parents can be ...lol..
    Maybe after deer season that perfect hound will show up at the shelter and I can begg for it for xmas (... ya right..)

Im doing fine, busy but fine. Still into the photography and what not. I do landscaping and garden work so now that the snow is here I 'll have more time for the photography. Maybe take some classes or something.

Well I'll leave you with some pics of the pack of trouble. These are pics from my online photo site (thats why they are edged in black) when I get it finished I'll share it with you all.

Im gonna go and see what all you guys have been up to now ...lol..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Hannah

double trouble

I was wondering where you have been! Welcome back!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Thanks for the update!! I'm glad to hear from you. Those pictures are the greatest. I have to get you down here to Indiana to take pictures of my brood...you are awesome!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

your dogs are cute
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Thanks for the update! I know a bunch of us where wondering what you have been up to. Glad to hear Hannah and Copper are fine. Sorry to hear about your GSD passing away.

ANGIE!! I've been wondering about you a lot. We had a couple dogs at the shelter who reminded me of you. I took some pics of one of them for you. His name is Bobby and he is a big sweetie. He was adopted a few weeks ago, YAY!

I'm sorry about losing one of your dogs and cats. I know how hard it is

Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Good to hear from you!

Sorry about your GSD and kitty.

That must of been really scary about the two hounds you rescued and about Copper getting hurt.

Take care!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi Angie!! Can't tell you how many times I've wondered how you guys were doing! The "old times" are all disappearing! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your GSD and Puss n Boots But glad to hear Hannah and Cooper are doing well. We miss your beautiful photos of those gorgeous pups! Thanks for the fix! Stay in touch when you get the chance!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Been wondering where you went! Nice to hear from you Angie

Nice to hear Hannah, Cooper & you are doing fine, but I'm really sorry to hear about the losses in your life Loved the pics & can't wait to see more!
    Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney

Hi!!! Actually I have never really met you lol but I've saw you posting around and wondered where you went. I am sorry for your losses. I hope Copper is okay! I was actually looking back in past threads and I saw you were one of the people that went back to the beginning(almost)! Well glad to see you are still here!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

i wondered where you were too!!
    I am sorry to hear about your dog and cat but glad to hear everything else is going well.
    Come back and post more frequently! we miss ya!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..