Thread: Sweet, precious Bo

Sweet, precious Bo

What a heartwarming, touching and loving tribute your person gave you Bo! You sounded like a fantastic doggie and that last pic of you with those gorgeous eyes just made my heart melt. It's clear that your family misses you quite a lot and I can understand why. Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Bo

Gee, Bo, what can I say. There were tears shed here at Camp Vermont, while reading your story. You must have been the most precious dog - a once in a life time, dog.

Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day. You certainly deserve the nod and then some.

I hope you are having a great day in RB, celebrating your title today.

Bo rocks.

Hugs and doggie kisses from all the Campers,

Sas, Chloe, Juni, Lucy and Prue the dog!

Oh Bo, I can see you were very very loved. I"m sure that you are looking down watching over your family right now
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

To the Dad of precious Bo~

What a beautiful, love filled tribute you have written. As a lifelong Mom to Labs, I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to put to paper your feelings; I cried simply reading your words. I lost my Lab Jingles almost 13 years ago and to this day I "see her" everywhere, feel her presence in all I do; miss her terribly and still cry for her, even though another precious Labbie has come into my life and taken her rightful place in my heart, right beside Jingles.

All doggies are special, and for me most especially Labs, and I know how deeply your Bo touched your life, continues to touch your life. There is no more devoted and loyal dog on the planet than a Lab, and your Bo was one extra, EXTRA special boy, the quintessential Lab. I remember the first time I read of a Lab's penchant for diving for rocks! "No way," I thought! That is until my Jing took her first dive down to the bottom of our pool to retrieve her toy, under the ocean's waves to retrieve a rock! Just one of the many happy Labbie memories you and I and countless other Lab lovers share, no doubt. And I also have no doubt that your Bo and my Jing are now the best of buds, diving partners at the Rainbow Bridge, chasing after that cherished rock!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Bo with us, for giving us the chance to meet him, and memorialize all that he means to you; to honor him as not only Dog of the Day, but Dog of a Lifetime. How blessed you were to have known his unconditional love and devotion, and he yours. Bo and his Dad, best friends and soul mates, forever. And despite the great heartache you feel with his absence, like me, I hope you are able to hold onto and take comfort in the the knowledge that one day in the distant future you and Bo will be together again, that until that happy day he waits patiently for you at the Rainbow Bridge, sending his love to you each and every day, watching over you in all that you do. He is a Lab after all.

God bless you beautiful Bo, Dog of a Lifetime. Send down an extra helping of Labbie love to your Daddy today, sweet Labbie boy; he misses you so.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Bo

So very sorry for your loss, had a lttle cry to. What a beautiful tribute to your perfect unique Bo. He had a wonderful life and family. Take care,peace and love

What a wonderful story of a beautiful pup. Thank you for sharing Bo
    with us. He sure was a once in a lifetime friend & companion. I hope
    today you have only warm memories of the happy times you shared. Bo was
    certainly deserving of the title DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Bo's story brought tears to my eyes too. What a wonderful dog he was, and such a fighter too. I'm sure he lived as long as he did, just to be with you and your family as long as he possibly could - the ones who helped him thru all of his ordeals. I know you miss him terribly, just as we all miss our furkids that have gone on to RB. May it bring you comfort to know that he is well and happy, and waiting for you to join him one day. I'm sure he's smiling down on you right now too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What a gorgeous dog with those beautiful brown eyes. They're never here with us as long as we'd like. Having lost my wonderful Mickey a few months back, I know how hard it is to type out those words. You honor Bo with your words.

Bo!

Beautiful Bo had a wonderful life...14 years of it!