Thread: Magnificent Maddie

Magnificent Maddie

How on Earth did you find yourself in a desert Maddie?
    Did someone leave you, or your Momma out there to die?
    That is so awful that someone would do that with a Creature of Our All Mighty Lord God above, rather than take you to a shelter.

We are so glad that you are safe and sound now , Thanks to Your Meeowmies , and are living in your FurrEver Home.
    In Las Vegas , you have struck the jackpot.

We Found Cats are sending a Lucky Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Magnificent Maddie!!! ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there Maddie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful Callie girl you are, Maddie, inside and out! Your tri-color coat looks SO silky soft, and your expression is simply enchanting; I see such love in those beautiful amber eyes of yours! And of course you're spoiled o the max, Maddie; that's just as it should be, especially considering all you went through during your time alone in the desert! Your happy homecoming was some time in the coming, your start at life a very sad one indeed, but blessedly, with the help of your guardian angel, you were able to summon the courage and strength to hang on until your hero mommies could find their way to you, and the rest as they say is (happy) history! I'm so sorry you're still suffering the after effects of your horrific time in the desert, but thankfully you have your devoted mommies there to tend to your needs, and hopefully with time your eyes will heal, just as completely as your spirit and heart have! How lucky your family is to have you in their lives, Maddie; you're truly one of kind, one extra special kitty!
    Enjoy a very happy day celebrating your "top cat" kudos, Maddie, partying to the max with your mommies and furbros Alex and Opie; you deserve it! And please have your mommies give you all a big hug and kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Maddie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maddie - you are simply Gawgeous !!!! So glad you found your way to your forever home ! Happy Cat of the Day !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

A Jewel in the Sand

Oh, Maddie, lovey cat, I am so glad you found your furrever home with those two kind ladies. Believe me, they are getting a thousand percent back more from you than they are giving. (That's the way it always is with our critter friends.) Such a pretty, sweet girl; who would ever try to throw you away like that? I am teary-eyed just thinking of it.

"Who wouldn't love you?
    Who wouldn't buy
    The west side of heaven
    If you just winked your eye...?"

You remind me so much of my darling calico Julie of happy memory, to whom I used to sing the above song (just as I do now to my little tortie Chloe). May your soft fur and even softer heart always be the recipient of all the love and care that you so richly deserve. Kisses and nose bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Dear calico Maddie! What a beautiful girl you are and how wonderful that your person cared for your ears and eyes! And that you allow her to look after your eyes each day. You have such lovely colors and I would love to give you a big hug today. Happy Cat of the Day, pretty Maddie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maddie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so happy you found a wonderful home and loving family to share your life with. What a blessing for all of you. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God you were rescued from that desert, sweetie, and have now a "kingdom" of your own full of all the love you sure deserve

I hope you're having a great day and a great celebration at home on this special day

Happy COTD gorgeous Maddie!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses for you
    astrid

Maddie

How on earth did you end up in the desert! If someone threw you out, they should be horse-whipped or worse! I am so glad help came just in the nick of time; nobody as pretty as you should be treated like a piece of garbage! Sorry to hear of your permanent eye issues, but it sounds like you are getting the very best loving care. Thank you so much to your lovely rescuers too; you will be rewarded for your love.

Maddie, you are so pretty and have the most unique markings! I love how your tail is black...then, no, it's orange...very cool indeed. What was a little kitty doing in the desert? There are angels walking this earth, because two of them rescued you. Maddie, you are a brave girl to sit still and have your eyes tended to. You are a great COTD, sweet Maddie, and I hope you have many years of love, good health, and happiness with your forever family.

Hello Maddie,

How could anyone be so cold hearted to dump a wee kitty out in
    such harsh conditions? I am so relieved to read that you were found
    and rescued by two human angels. You deserve the very best care and
    it seems you have it now sweet girl. I love your bright vibrant
    coloring. Congratulations on being honored as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Maddie

I'm so glad to know Maddie has a lovin' family with 2 wickedly cool women!!! Life is good baby {erfect COTD Peace and love

Hey there Maddie, what a beautiful girl you are Happy Cat of The Day Here's hoping you get extra spoiled for today

Maddie

She is such a beauty! I'm always glad to hear the happy rescue stories -- lucky Maddie to be found by the right people and to find a loving forever home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Maddie!

What a cute lil' trooper you are! Why someone would dump you in the desert is beyond my understanding. Some humans are just horrible!
    But thank goodness for the good ones, right? I'm so glad that you are now in your loving forever home - with two other kitties to live with!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Maddie!