Thread: Magnum

Magnum

My, your coloring is so unique, Mr. Magnum! At first glance I thought I was looking at a Buckskin with that handsome dorsal stripe, but as I noticed all the intricate patterns and shading I can only say you are stunning and very handsome! I hope your lucky guardian will post pictures when you are full grown as I am curious to see how much Draft you have inherited . . . draft horses are among my favorites. Have a wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and pasture friends!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there Magnum! Happy Pet of the Day to you, handsome boy! Oh, is there anything more precious than the sight of a baby foal! I can only imagine your human's great excitement as she/he anticipates your arrival! Bet she's calling your owners daily for updates! And I have no doubt that when you're all grown up, you will have inherited your daddy's quickness and intelligence, as well as your mommy's sweetness and strength; the perfect horse!
    Congratulations on your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Your Mommy is rightfully proud of her new addition!
    Safe journey home, Magnum! Wishing you and your new family a lifetime of shared love and friendship!!! Love and a big hug to you, precious Magnum!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

SQUEEEEEEE ! Magnum - you are so cute !!! Happy Pet of the Day !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Magnum what an adorable baby you are!!!

I bet you grow up to be one gorgeous horse. I loved seeing your picture today. I like when an almost neighbor gets top honors. I live in SE Kansas so we are neighboring states at least.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magnum...

Hello, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing your horse with us. What a handsome lad he is and the name, I'm sure he'll grow into. I wish there was a way we could see a photo of him a couple of years from now, to see him full grown. That said, I thank you again for letting us see your really nice boy horse.
    Blessings to you, your loved ones and Magnum.
    My love to all in my Blessed Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky (The Horse Capital of the World)
    USA