Thread: Want to feel a little old? ;)

Want to feel a little old? ;)

Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

*Gasp*! And I was just adjusting to the fact I'm hitting 60 without fretting about it. Now...... There was no icon for ICK!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Some of those things I do not know about, but not because I'm too young, but I'm too old!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Some of those things I do not know about, but not because I'm too young, but I'm too old!!!
    Same here !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow, Marilyn Monroe and JFK's would-be ages shocked me! I had NO idea. I guess those who die young, seem forever young in our minds.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

That was fun.

The one that said "Kids these days will have no idea what “rewinding” is" made me think of my 4 year old. When I play "store" with him and he's the cashier he always wants me to pay with a debit card. Paper cash seems almost strange to him.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix View Post
    The one that said "Kids these days will have no idea what “rewinding” is" made me think of my 4 year old. When I play "store" with him and he's the cashier he always wants me to pay with a debit card. Paper cash seems almost strange to him.
    My son asked me once if I liked a certain musical group's newest release. I replied, "Yeah, I do, that's a good album." He said, "A good WHAT?!?" Even after I explained a vinyl record to him, he still didn't have the faintest idea what I was talking about. And he's almost twenty now! Little kids now aren't going to have ANY concept of music, or possibly movies, on ANY type of physical media. It's ALL going to be digitally downloaded soon.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

My mom and dad had a rotary phone on the desk in the extra bedroom when my nieces were little. One day my youngest niece wanted to call a friend about homework and that was the nearest phone. She looked at it and asked my mom, "How do you work this phone?"

P.S., it was avocado green! Yikes!

Twisterdog, my second-youngest niece (who's 19) loves to listen to 33 1/3 albums. She likes that they're scratchy and imperfect, as opposed to CDs and iTunes that are such clean recordings.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

WoW Interesting.. Just as I was getting ok with being over 50!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Actually aged when I got to the end...could it be that long?
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Same here! Scary when stuff is "passed" and I totally missed it!