Thread: Cutie Clyde!

Cutie Clyde!

Hi there Clyde! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, you beautiful boy, and to your little sister/sidekick Bonnie, too! What a precious pair you two make, and for your family, double the fun! How lucky Bonnie is to have a big brother, a best bud and mentor in you, Clyde! Sounds like you two are quite devoted to one another, and quite the entertainers, keeping your Mommy and Daddy smiling and laughing 24/7 with your chit chat and your antics! But unlike your famous namesakes, you two are as sweet and gentle as they come, and no doubt that is what your family cherishes most in you two, your loving personalities! How blssed they are to have a best feathered friend for life in you!!!
    Thanks for brightening my (yet again) rainy and gloomy day with brilliant, beautiful self, your heartwarming bio.! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled "top pet" day, Clyde, celebrating your much deserved reign with Bonnie, your Mom and Dad, and little ShitZu buddy! Love and cuddles to you, precious Clyde, and to Bonnie and the pupper too! Long and happy life to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Clyde what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your picture and reading about you today. I bet it's a hoot hearing you and Bonny talk to each other. I hope you are both enjoying your special day. Maybe you will get an extra yummy treat or two to share, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Clyde

Clyde is adorable and exquisit and I fell in love with him in a nanosecond! Bonny sounds magnificent as well What a duo eh? Perfect Pet of the day, so happy to see him Peace and love