Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new kitty family newly shifted in my garden!**more update + pictures**

A new kitty family newly shifted in my garden!**more update + pictures**

Well, guess what! I went in my garden a few days back and saw the most lovely looking kittens in my garden. There were two and they went in a maize in my home. Well, my sister and I call it the maize an these are large holes in our garden. There is darkness underneath and many kittens who moved in my home went under there and went completely lost. We made these so the water in our garden could go there and then in the end goes to the drainage. We never thought this could happen. Later, we put bricks there so the water could go and no animal. The two little ones went in there I kept praying that oh god please help them come out. A person said, say bye bye to the kitties, their gone, but, I kept my hopes alive and guess what. I went in the garden and saw the sweetest face looking up at me from behind the sacks of fertilizer in our garden. Then the two ran under the maize again. I was delighted that the kittens were fine. So, I put up milk for them.

Well, then later I came to check up on them and saw the milk was lesser than earlier and that I knew that I didn't leave a hair in the milk There was a hair in the milk, meaning the kittens had drank the milk. Then later I went up in the garden again and saw the kittens playing ever so sweetly. They did not know I was there. I made a movie of them playing and said PTers gotta know about these!!

to be continued...
    Last edited by sana; 05-21-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Well, here's more. I went up in the garden and saw that the kittens were playing again. Oh! and yea i totally forgot about the colors. There is one that's grey-ish green and the other is orange. But not completely. There's white in them too. Well, then I saw the orange one come and pay ing the garden. I mean walked around an then went back under the maize. I went closer to the greyish-green one and it shot to the maize.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE, LATER I WAS IN THE GARDEN AND I SAW THE MOTHER OF THE TWO CREEP BEHIND THE PLANTS! She was going towards the maize. She kept staring me like the first time she saw me. She was standing in the stairs when I first saw her. And she was all wide eyed! Now she went near the maize and I saw the kitties go to her running from under the maize. and guess a what. THERE ARE NOT ONLY TWO BUT, THREE KITTENS!!! THERE IS ANOTHER WHO'S MOSTLY GREYISH GREEN!! I was amazed and my heart melted seeing the way they met their mother.

I have the movie and the pictures on the computer. They are gonna be large because I am uploading them from photobucket.

So, the mother then saw me coming in the garden and was wide eyed again. She kept staring me and saw my every step carefully. Later, I saw her eat the food I put up for them and the new milk bowl I put, she and her kitties drank milk from there. Then the milk was less and the food was finished. I put up more milk with bread and gave it to the mother and she even came close to ME!! I was happy she didn't snap. She even mewed a little at times. Then I snapped pictures and pictures and she was all wide eyed at the camera when I brought it close to the kittens. Then the mother was tired and was closing her eyes. And then I left her. She's probably asleep.

Update!! Update!!! Update!!

There's plumbing going on in my home and the plumber and my worker has to go in the garden to do work I don't want them to disturb the mother cat. I went up with my worker. Earlier I went up and the mother was behind the sacks of fertilizer. I went to put milk int he bowl because she was not liking the milk with bread and so I took milk from that bowl and refilled the first. The momma came and sat on the grass. My worker went upstairs and I followed him. The momma saw him and instantly hid behind the sacks. I was so sad that she's afraid of him and I didn't want my worker to come there again. I called the momma out and she came to me. She wasn't afraid of me! Her little tiny tots also came out, they looked so lovely near their mother. How they acted was heart melting! And then my worker went downstairs and the momma saw him and hid again and her kids scattered under the maize and momma also hid there!! I told him they weren't afraid of me and probably he could the message that he's frightening them... I tried calling the mother and she did not come out. The kids kept staring at me creepily but adorable in another view. Then I went to the garden and one came out and stared at me and then went back in. I then later went downstairs to the laptop to update all the new stuff. I am sooooooo happy!!

Here's VIDEO#1 of the kittens when I had only seen two kitties

Here are the pictures
    the milk with one hair

The first two kitties that I saw

And One Down who probably thinks this all is lame and so is sticking his tongue out

Hope you liked the video and the pictures and more are coming!

I would like help in knowing what age would the kittens could be.

Here is the video of the mother and the kids altogether. Tell me if it isn't working because its getting stuck on my computer, I hope you are able to watch it in a great way!

Last edited by sana; 05-12-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Here's the mother and kitties pictures.

I will try to upload the video

How exciting!

In the first vid, if you stop is at :32, you can see both kittens plus someone (mom?) lapping the milk!

Sana, just edit you post #6 to put in the new video once it is loaded onto photobucket, so all your info is together.

How CUTE!

Oh, you added more photos as I was posting. Mom Cat is beautiful!!!!

If you put out Kitten Food that would be good for not only the Two Babies, but the Momma Cat too, tohelp replenish her energy. How I wish I lived nera you I would bring Steak Bits!!
    I find that Steak Bits and Burger Trim makes Stray Cats so Happy
    God Bless You for helping those Hungry Ones
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    How exciting!

In the first vid, if you stop is at :32, you can see both kittens plus someone (mom?) lapping the milk!

Sana, just edit you post #6 to put in the new video once it is loaded onto photobucket, so all your info is together.

How CUTE!

Oh, you added more photos as I was posting. Mom Cat is beautiful!!!!
    OMG!! You're right!! Its the third baby! I never never never ever noticed! Oh and sorry guys if the movie was shaking all the time. I wasn't in a comfortable position, the kitties could have otherwise seen me and ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    If you put out Kitten Food that would be good for not only the Two Babies, but the Momma Cat too, tohelp replenish her energy. How I wish I lived nera you I would bring Steak Bits!!
    I find that Steak Bits and Burger Trim makes Stray Cats so Happy
    God Bless You for helping those Hungry Ones
    Thank You for this information and I will try putting up good kitty food for them to eat. I wish I had steak bits. Thank You

I also saw the third kitty drinking the milk while the other two were in front playing. They are all so adorable!!
    However, it looks like mama kitty might have some kind of eye infection. Or is that just her coloring?

The picture of One Down is too funny!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I also saw the third kitty drinking the milk while the other two were in front playing. They are all so adorable!!
    However, it looks like mama kitty might have some kind of eye infection. Or is that just her coloring?

The picture of One Down is too funny!
    Hehe thanks! The momma, I was looking at her eyes too, they seemed kind of weird to me. But, I'm still not touching her, she allows me to come near her but, I can't touch her yet, I guess. What do you think it could be? I hope it isn't anything really bad. The right eye seemed weird to me.

They are so sweet! Bless you for caring for them, Sana! Best wishes to this mommy and her little family
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hope you are able to get mom and her three babies inside sometime. They are so adorable. Mom is very beautiful.

Melissa