Thread: Nicky the Sweetheart Kitty

Nicky the Sweetheart Kitty

Poor guy, you've been through some tough times up there in cold Maine; so glad you found a wonderful forever home, Sweetie. Keep strong and have a wonderful long life with your terrific family; happy COTD. Family, thank you for taking such good care of Nicky.

Oh yes, it's easy to see why Nicodemus is such a special boy. Just look at him! I'm always amazed at how these fur angels come into our lives at just the right time. We think we're rescuing them but it's the other way around; they're rescuing us. Such a beautiful, loving, special boy deserves his own day, so happy COTD, Nicky. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Nicky is such a Great Cat, a cat that you can tell just by looking at is a Wonder Cat, and a Cat that any Cat Lover would love to have as his Friend.
    What a Fine Fun Cat you are Nicodemus.

We Found Cats would share our Toys and Treats with you anytime, we love You Nicky.

We Lucky Found Cats are sending a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You Nicodemus ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Most Awesome Cat Of The Day!!'
    ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Nicky! What a special kitty-- you have your very own home health nurse! How cool is that?! You are so handsome with your white and black coat and your lovely golden eyes. I agree with your biographer -- there is something very special about you! I wish you a healthy, happy, joyful life! Happy Cat of the Day, dear Nicky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nicky you are a gorgeous sweetheart for sure!!!

I am so sorry about all your health problems but how wonderful you have a loving family and "auntie" to help you when you feel punky. You are all such a blessing to each other. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today. You do deserve it after all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicodemus!

What a handsome kitty you are Nicodemus! I am sorry to hear that you started your life as a poor stray,but I am very happy that you now have a loving home with your fur-ever family! You are indeed a special cat and a very handsome boy,happy COTD to you!
    All animals deserve loving homes
    "saving one animal won't change the world,but it will change the world for that one animal"
    Adopt and save a life!

Self-frosted!

~My beloved Rosie~
    ~And Rainbow bridge fur-baby Aussie,Brandy

Hello Nicky,

So happy to meet you sweet boy. After reading your story, I agree
    you are a special boy indeed & it makes me happy to know that your people
    think so too. I'm glad you overcame those earlier health problems so you
    can enjoy a good life with folks who will love & pamper you. Congrats on
    being our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Nicky

Nicky is perfect as our COTD!! You can certainly tell she is very special I'm sure everyone who meets her thinks so Peace and love. Have a great day!

Awwwww Nic - how handsome you are ! Happy Cat of The Day !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Sweet and very handsome... mmm... no wonder why my girl Sophie wanted me to ask you if you're single

HAPPY COTD Nicky!!!
    I hope you're having a terrific day and a great celebration

Love and lots of kisses for you
    astrid

Nicky

What a great cat! I love all those white whiskers and white hairs in his ears. He is so handsome. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Hi Nicodemus! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to end the day, reading all about your wonderful self, your blessed life; just how much you mean to your Mommy and Auntie! What a beautiful, big boy you are, Nicky; a heart melter and heart healer of the highest order, and SO worthy of the title Cat of the Day; make that Cat of a Lifetime...EVERY day!

As your Auntie Marie says, there is so much love radiating from those beautiful amber eyes of yours; you truly are an angel! I'm so very happy that you found your way to your forever Mommy Janet, and to your Auntie Marie! How blessed was your Mommy Janet, having you, her "angel kitty" there to help heal her heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor Lily, as she battled that dreadful disease! And what a lucky boy are you, having two loving humans, and one a "live in" nurse at that, to help heal your body as well as your heart! The mean streets of Sanford Maine are no place for a kitty as sweet and gentle as you, for any kitty, and I'm sorry you had spend even one day on your own, fending for yourself. But thankfully those sad days are but a distant memory, with nothing but carefree, love filled years to look forward to!

Hope you and your Mommy Janet and Auntie Marie are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Nicky! Keep up the good work, being the BEST furkid a family could ever hope for! Much love and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you on your big day, precious Nicky! Wishing for your Mom Janet, continued good health, and many, many more happy, carefree years of shared love for you and your Mom and Auntie Marie!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-12-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicodemus!

What a wonderful story...what a great life you have now, Nicky!
    You are a good-looking, intelligent, loving kitty...no wonder everyone likes you! And in turn - even though you had a rough beginning and still have some health issues, you remain a sweet kitty!
    Happy COTD to you!