Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm afraid I am an oldie and don't post as much as I used to. Don't really know why. But I still come back to check out pictures etc. Your dogs are great and so are your pictures.

My name is Diana and I live in Findlay, Ohio which is where there is a Dog Park that many people come to from Pet Talk to get together and enjoy each other, food and letting their dogs run and play together. Another meeting is coming up Memorial Day weekend. So hopefully you will see lots of pictures of lots of dogs if you look under the Meetings section.

Right now we have 6 dogs. We have had Dazzi the longest and she is 11. Taggert is 9, Pippi is 7, and Tucker will be 4 this summer. We added two more dogs last winter. A very good friend and very active Pet Talker died and we inherited his pups, Cinder and Smokey. They are about 10 too. Everyone gets along great for the most part but we have a very active house at times.

I have two daughters who are also Pet Talkers. Cincy's Mom is my oldest and she has 3 dogs all lab mixes, Sadie, Cincy and Spot. My youngest has 3 also Dakota, a Great Dane, Destiny, a Dalmation and Sierra, a Terrier mix. We are probably the only people I know that have more dogs for Thanksgiving Dinner than people.

I hope you enjoy Pet Talk and continue to post and add lots of pictures.