Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rhonda and I am owned by Huck(the May 2nd Dog of the Day).
    Besides Huck I also live with Callie who is 11 and a rescue from the streets of La Paz, Mexico and Wyatt who is 6 years old and a JRT.
    We live in San Diego County and compete in agility and also Wyatt competes in terrier trials and we all are avid hikers and hike all over different parts of California. All 3 dogs are therapy dogs and take turns going to work with me at the Assisted Living that I work at. We have a great life living on a 40 acre Arabian horse ranch where I work and manage. I also am owned by Slick, my 20 year old Arabian gelding who I have had his entire life and owned his mother. I look forward to meeting all you animal lovers.
    Rhonda &
    Callie, Huck and Wyatt

Nice to meet ya! I'm Rachel and I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I'm actually visiting California for two weeks next Tuesday. I'll be checking out San Diego while I'm in the area with my aunt for the Animal Safari Park. I'm looking forward to that.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Rachel I live 10 minutes from the Safari Park, come on up to the ranch and I can introduce you to my furry trio and the horses Enjoy your visit here.
    Rhonda &
    Callie, Huck and Wyatt

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! I also live in California. The East Bay....Concord to be exact.
    I remember reading about Huck. As you can see from my siggy I also have an Aussie, although she is standard size (I guess you would call it that). And I have what I think is an Aussie mix, Taggart.

I am sure you will enjoy it here in Pet Talk Land. Oh, and just to let you know......we LOVE pictures!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks, I am glad you all love pictures because I have ALOT of them! LOL I am a hobby photographer and my favorite subjects are the dogs and horses.
    Rhonda &
    Callie, Huck and Wyatt

We have visited the Wild Animal Park and had a great time! We did the "Photo Safari," which was a little expensive but completely worth it, in my opinion, as we got to ride on a truck into the area where the grazing animals are, got to feed apple chunks to a rhinoceros (yes, I got all slimy, they have such poor vision) and got to touch other animals and feed Rainbow Lorikeets and Paul took a lot of cool pictures! It's such a fun, amazing place that I am sure we'll be back again someday!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome, Rhonda, Huck, Callie & Wyatt!

I'm Sandie. I live in RI with the crew of 15 you see in my siggy. They are all rescues.

Willy and I started Agility in January. Both of us are having a grand time!

Welcome!! My name is Shannon, and I have two Springer Spaniels...Boomer and Sooner....We live in the Dallas area....I have visited your neck of the woods before and had a great time. I remember Huck as DOTD because I thought "what a beautiful dog AND a very cute name!!" I don't post much during the school year but, hopefully, I'll get back to it this summer. I think you will love this site....lots of very, very nice people!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I will always call it the Wild Anmal Park, Safari Park just does not roll off like Wild Animal Park, lol. It is a great place and in fact am going there Sunday with a friend visiting from back east.
    Rhonda &
    Callie, Huck and Wyatt

Hi Rhonda, welcome to Pet Talk!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Rhonda, welcome to pet talk. I am Bill, Kokopup, and I live in Alabama with my wife Celia. Koko's mom. We are owned by Koko, my rescuer, and Rascal, our Tux. I think you will enjoy being a part of this unique group of pet lovers.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Welcome to pettalk, I am in northern california but my daughter is down at UCSD in her freshman year. San Diego is beautiful, I love to visit her.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by menmy3dogs View Post
    Rachel I live 10 minutes from the Safari Park, come on up to the ranch and I can introduce you to my furry trio and the horses Enjoy your visit here.
    Really? I would have to see if I have time! Is that in the San Diego area, or just a different city? I can't wait to check that place out. I'm also a freelance/hobbyist photographer as well.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

It's San Diego County, we can see the balloon they send up as a ride everyday from the ranch
    Rhonda &
    Callie, Huck and Wyatt

Welcome to PT. Can't wait to see pictures